Quarterly Co Nina Garcia *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by rubyjuls /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same thing happened to me. I never got an email about it though. When I noticed I wasn't charged last week I emailed and they told me they would go ahead and reprocess the payment. As of today that still hasn't happened so I emailed them again to see if they knew when they'd be charging me. I want my box.
They have not charged me either... strange..

They have not charged me either... strange..
I'd email them. I bet it's the same glitch. They told me I should have gotten an email about the issue, but I only found out about it because I contacted them myself.

I noticed that the website is down too. Strange.
This is funny that it is the day before all the fed ex stuff was to be sent. Has anyone at all received any notice to show that their box has shipped? Just weird?

I messaged Quarterly on twitter and the company responded that as soon as they process the charge the box will be on the way. But now that the website is down I dunno? 

I messaged Quarterly on twitter and the company responded that as soon as they process the charge the box will be on the way. But now that the website is down I dunno? 
w I emailed them, just trying to see if they would respond and have heard nothing back. Just have to wait and see. It seems strange that they would just shut down their whole website.

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is funny that it is the day before all the fed ex stuff was to be sent. Has anyone at all received any notice to show that their box has shipped? Just weird?
I haven't received tracking yet. I'm hoping it will come today or tomorrow.

Just got my NG x Quarterly box & I love it!

The theme: Glam Grunge

My box includes:
*Jack Vartanian Studed Ear Cuff
*Vbeaute It Kit Anti Aging Skin Care System
*Bauble Bar Leather Dual Cone Cuff
*Pearl+ Luxury Soaps Detox Soap
*Marie Claire December issue
*Adrienne Landau Faux Fur Stole
*Essie Nail Polish in Shearling Darling
*Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Bumbleberry

what does the earcuff look like?

this box looks awesome, but i'm sort of relieved i didn't splurge for it, since i probably wouldn't wear that cuff, not sure i can pull off the stole, and i just cancelled my sub to marie claire bc i realized i wasnt reading them anymore! still, it seems like a great, luxurious box, and seems like one of the better quarterly co. boxes i've seen! im curious about the anti-aging system, and i love essie polishes! and the lip cream looks so pretty. 

The theme: Glam Grunge My box includes: *Jack Vartanian Studed Ear Cuff *Vbeaute It Kit Anti Aging Skin Care System *Bauble Bar Leather Dual Cone Cuff *Pearl+ Luxury Soaps Detox Soap *Marie Claire December issue *Adrienne Landau Faux Fur Stole *Essie Nail Polish in Shearling Darling *Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Bumbleberry
Thanks for posting. I can't wait until I get mine.

The theme: Glam Grunge My box includes: *Jack Vartanian Studed Ear Cuff *Vbeaute It Kit Anti Aging Skin Care System *Bauble Bar Leather Dual Cone Cuff *Pearl+ Luxury Soaps Detox Soap *Marie Claire December issue *Adrienne Landau Faux Fur Stole *Essie Nail Polish in Shearling Darling *Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Bumbleberry
This box is amazing!!! Thanks for sharing! I am SO excited to get it! What does the ear cuff look like? I've been wanting to try one for awhile.

I want to see more pictures! Did anyone else get their box yet? Can't wait to rock that stole and after a recent birthday need some quality anti aging skin care.

Quote: Originally Posted by Marshie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The theme: Glam Grunge

My box includes:
*Jack Vartanian Studed Ear Cuff
*Vbeaute It Kit Anti Aging Skin Care System
*Bauble Bar Leather Dual Cone Cuff
*Pearl+ Luxury Soaps Detox Soap
*Marie Claire December issue
*Adrienne Landau Faux Fur Stole
*Essie Nail Polish in Shearling Darling
*Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Bumbleberry

Very cool box! Seems like a great value, I wish I had jumped on this one.  It's not even particularly my style but It seems very fun.  I love Nina Garcia!

Latest posts

Back