Quarterly Co. Wil Wheaton **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can't get our RetroDuo to work. After we hook it up to the tv, put in the game, and turn it on, we just get a blank screen. We tried several different NES cartridges, incase that was the problem, with no luck. :/ Did anyone else get theirs working?

Last edited by a moderator:
We can't get our RetroDuo to work. After we hook it up to the tv, put in the game, and turn it on, we just get a blank screen. We tried several different NES cartridges, incase that was the problem, with no luck. :/ Did anyone else get theirs working?
Oh no! My husband's actually not hooked it up and tried it yet and didn't bring it with him this weekend. We've been really busy this past week, and he barely had ten minutes to look at the box's contents when he was finally home to open it. I told him he needs to try it as soon as he's back home. Did you contact Quarterly?

My husband liked the first two boxes that Wil curated. He is about the same age as Wil, and all of the items were things he and his brother liked and were into in the 70s and 80s. Between the price of the box, shipping no longer being free, and the next one having a 90s theme, which doesn't interest him, he cancelled his subscription.

That is a strange assortment.Do the socks fit the theme? My older son would had loved the retroduo. He regrets that we got rid of our older gaming systems.

That is a strange assortment.Do the socks fit the theme? My older son would had loved the retroduo. He regrets that we got rid of our older gaming systems.
The socks were the color scheme or design or something like that was on his Wesley Crusher shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back