Rapid Lash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was mistaken... Hee Hee. I'm not running out... I usually apply it in the dark, and it didn't seem like it was going on at all. So I tried with the lights on, and sure enough, there is plenty left. The brush was actually dripping... which I could see in the light. I only apply one swipe on my lashes and one swipe for each eyebrow.

I'm more than satisfied with the results. The first two weeks were slow, but then all of a sudden there was a burst in growth. My eyebrows are still thin, though.

I've just heard (read) so many great things about Idol Lash, that I want to give it a go. Got it cheap on eBay, too. If it doesn't show further results, I'll switch back to the RapidLash. I'm just curious about others' experiences with it.

Hey there,

i know this post is about Rapid Lash, but when i began reading i found out that you were looking for someone who has experience with Idol Lash already.

Originally Posted by FuzzieFreakie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm already running out of my RapidLash tube and it hasn't even been 4 weeks, so I'm trying to decide if I'm going to get another one, or switch to Idol Lash. @VenusAtlas- you said you've been on both... which one did you see most results with? I've read just about everywhere that Idol Lash is better, but I'd like to know from experience. Anyone else out there who can testify to the results with Idol Lash?

I used it for some months now and it gave me really some stunning results. The only thing is, that it took more like 8 weeks to get the results i wanted, which might have been because of my really tiny eyelashes before. I didn't experience any side effects so far, but i am a little afraid that i will. Did you take it longer ? Did you experience any side effects? AND if you took it longer, would you suggest another product?

I am asking, because i am completly happy with my Idol Lash for now and would not like if i have to switch because of some side effects.

if you want to ready my idol lash review than follow the link please.

Could somebody give a review about their experience?

Thanks a lot in advance!

I use Grande Lash. It's supposed to last 3 months? But since I'm on the phase where I just want to maintain my lashes, I use as little of the product as I can.  My first bottle lasted over 6 months by barely using enough product to get my eyes wet after seeing that my lashes had grown.  (Because of the nature of how the growth products work, it matters more that the lashes have a tiny bit of product throughout its lifecycle more than getting a major dosage up front and wavering off.)

The only thing I don't like is that I apply at night and my eyes tear up when I lie down (side effect of a surgery I had a few years back).  I think it causes the product to wipe past my eyeliner area, because I have hairs now that grow in the sensitive outer eye+crows feet areas that hurt to pluck.

Back