Revlon color burst duo ipsy reward

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay! So I got a response it is supposed to be a duo apparently they accidentally left one out. I am not sure if this has happened with everyone but so far some individuals are mentioning it on ipsy. They are going to replace it. 

YAY so happy to hear they're replacing them with the correct item. I was going to be mad if they were just sending out random replacement items. 

I just noticed my bag was delivered today & I never even went out to get my mail! Will have to grab it on my way home from work. 

"Thanks for writing, and I’m so sorry to hear about the missing item on the package. I’ve issued an order of Revlon Matte Balm-Showy to your current address. You’ll get a tracking number via email once your package leaves the warehouse (within 5-7 business days). Keep in mind that we sometimes run out of inventory, so your replacement may not be exactly the same as your original. Instead, you may receive a comparable substitute."

If they send me a BAB The One stick . . . . 

"Thanks for writing, and I’m so sorry to hear about the missing item on the package. I’ve issued an order of Revlon Matte Balm-Showy to your current address. You’ll get a tracking number via email once your package leaves the warehouse (within 5-7 business days). Keep in mind that we sometimes run out of inventory, so your replacement may not be exactly the same as your original. Instead, you may receive a comparable substitute."

Noooooooo!

Seriously, if they send me something else I'm going to ask for my points back. 

I'm hoping that's just part of the form message they send when someone has something missing, and they really do have all the Showy balms sitting around since they didn't send them out the first time.

I'm hoping that's just part of the form message they send when someone has something missing, and they really do have all the Showy balms sitting around since they didn't send them out the first time.
You'd think! Every single one I've seen so far had Coquette. 

Ooohh... I just got my reply and the bonded part wasn't included in my email...

Aw, @, no worries! You're a doll for letting me know! I'm so glad ipsy made it right, though, I got my 2nd Revlon ColorBurst lip balm yesterday! I hope all of you receive yours soon!

Back