Round 2 Group 1: Open Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry to hear that your house was broken into and they took almost everything.  Don't even worry about the nail polish.  What a bunch of jerks!

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that happened to you.  That's a terrible thing to have happen any time of the year.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's Trophy Wife!

Okay guys, been a bit of a delay. I was out of town right before Christmas and then I came home to find my house had been broken into and most everything had been taken. Luckily they ignored the box of nailpolish, but all of my time and energy has been going towards that lately. I will be sending it out tomorrow and I am SO SO SO sorry it's been so delayed. This is madness. Who breaks into houses on Christmas?!

So frustrated...
It's okay we all totally understand! I saw your post on Instagram about it. I'm glad your kitty is okay and that you atleast have insurance!!

OKAY! Finally got this sent out after much frustration over my house being broken into, fighting with cops and insurance, and my post office having awkwardly short hours due to staffing issues.

Here's the DC#!

0312 2120 0001 8979 9367

Again, so SO sorry this took so long - you know this isn't like me since I participated in the last one with great success!

Hopefully this doesn't bar me from participating in the next one. I appreciate everyone's sensitivity to my situation and for letting me work that out first. I really appreciate it.

NO OF COURSE IT DOESN'T!!  You will not get barred for having a break-in, OMG that would just make an awful thing even worse.  Do NOT worry about it at all.  Anyways, it is JUST nail polish so it is not worth stressing about 
icon_eek.gif
 People are much more important than nail polish anyday :
hug.gif

(my New Years' resolution is to use smileys more often...haha JK!)

Well, we've had our first casualty.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  The beautiful blue China Glaze was decapitated by a careless postal worker.

I got everybody cleaned up, and here's what I took out:

Here's what I put in: 

The original outer box made it through ok, so I've repacked everybody into it, and they should be on their way Monday.

Originally Posted by Kirari /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, we've had our first casualty.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  The beautiful blue China Glaze was decapitated by a careless postal worker.

I got everybody cleaned up, and here's what I took out:

Here's what I put in: 

The original outer box made it through ok, so I've repacked everybody into it, and they should be on their way Monday.

LOL I love your choice of words for the nail polish busting! - first casualty & being decapitated. 

NOOOO! I'm so sorry :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Blue Year's Eve too! It was such an AMAZING blue!

What's the darker China Glaze you put in? Looks interesting!

It's Smoke & Ashes from their Capitol Colours collection.  It's such a pretty color on, just not on me, lol. 

Originally Posted by Kirari /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's Smoke & Ashes from their Capitol Colours collection.  It's such a pretty color on, just not on me, lol. 
Ooh awesome, I already have and love that one, mwahahaha

Back