Round Four Nail Polish Swap Box Questions & Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When is this starting?

I'd like to know too.  This is taking forever.  The other swap is half-way done and it started pretty much the day before this one.

Geez, sorry its taking forever.  I've been on vacation and I'm now trying to get over a bad bug.  I am VOLUNTEERING to do this, someone else is more than welcome to take it over if its not to your satisfaction.

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When is this starting?

I'd like to know too.  This is taking forever.  The other swap is half-way done and it started pretty much the day before this one.

Which swap, the circular swap box?

Lynda for the record, i'm not in a rush, it's perfectly fine. (and in the meantime i'm just gathering up more polish to add, so that's probably a good thing lol)

Quote: Originally Posted by wagz379 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Which swap, the circular swap box?

Lynda for the record, i'm not in a rush, it's perfectly fine. (and in the meantime i'm just gathering up more polish to add, so that's probably a good thing lol)

I believe there's a different polish swap box going around that was started in the polish section of the forums. I remember seeing a post over there regarding that swap box.

Back