Secret Santa 2014! - Main thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone has a package out for delivery ;)

Here's a spoiler :)

IMG_20141217_115228792.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Special mail delivery just arrived! I usually don't get mail until 430. I'm off of work today and nursing a sick husband, so this is fantastic timing! Thank you!! Off to actually open it and take pretty pictures!
I'm so excited!! I've been tracking it and was crushed that it said switched to delivery TOMORROW! So glad it was wrong!!!

I feel like I need to do a little more explaining on why I picked a few things! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I'll get to it shortly!

cross posting from the reveal thread:

It's here.. It's here.. And my secret santa is @tanya0949. Thank you so much for all the gifts Tanya  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok guys, a little help. How do I post images under spoiler? I'm able to attach images to this post but not able to put under a spoiler.

cross posting from the reveal thread:

It's here.. It's here.. And my secret santa is @tanya0949. Thank you so much for all the gifts Tanya  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok guys, a little help. How do I post images under spoiler? I'm able to attach images to this post but not able to put under a spoiler.
Are you clicking "Attach this file" after uploading the photos?  If you don't, pictures can't go in a spoiler.

ETA:  Each photo has to have the "Attach this file" thing clicked, and you have to see the photo link text thing in the text editor box.  Anything not attached cannot be hidden under a spoiler.

Are you clicking "Attach this file" after uploading the photos?  If you don't, pictures can't go in a spoiler.

ETA:  Each photo has to have the "Attach this file" thing clicked, and you have to see the photo link text thing in the text editor box.  Anything not attached cannot be hidden under a spoiler.

yeah.. it works.. thank you @@meaganola

I depotted some blushes and more shadows, there was only one casualty, a BAB blush from Ipsy that was quite bright and probably would never get used. I never expected to even half way fill a large Z-palette with items I would like to use but don't reach for but it is filling up quickly. I'm hoping it will help me use some things I like but aren't the most convenient.

@@wadedl I love my Z palette because I liked the HK wild thing palette but it was GINORMOUS I never opened it up. I find I use it a lot more now that it's not hiding in a giant tin under my sink (who designs these things, I swear....)

I depotted some blushes and more shadows, there was only one casualty, a BAB blush from Ipsy that was quite bright and probably would never get used. I never expected to even half way fill a large Z-palette with items I would like to use but don't reach for but it is filling up quickly. I'm hoping it will help me use some things I like but aren't the most convenient.
You know, I bought a z palette, but returned it because all I could think is how messy it would look if I mix and matched stuff into it, but looking at the start of your palette has me rethinking that...would love to see a pic when you fill yours up!

Latest posts

Back