Secret Santa 2014 Reveals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! We have some reveals coming up!!!

Oh my gossh, okay I can finally post! I have been chomping at the bit since the mail came, but I couldn't upload the pictures - and I need the pictures, to show how amazing a gifter, a person and an artist my Santa was. And the person in question.... @@MIKAGlam! :hugs3:   Now the goodies! I think I will have to break this up because it is picture heavy.

When I opened my box I immediately knew that I was going to very happy with the contents - the bag is so cute and just my style!

IMG_1379.jpg

And then when I started pulling goodies out I was totally overwhelmed...

IMG_1380-1.jpg

She had written the sweetest note, that totally made me laugh because some part were so me that I just sat there going, "yup, yup, I know the feeling". :lol: I have no self control so there was no way I could wait until Christmas, but I did follow the instructions on the order to open them in. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

IMG_1381.jpg

I would have been happy stopping after one because CANDY!!! There is nothing here I don't like, and I especially adore the Mickey and Minnie Jelly Bellies. So cute!

IMG_1382-1.jpg

This next gift was gorgeous and so lovely - this will fit right in with my bedroom decor, in fact I already have a spot planned for it! The classic Mickey pose and the neutral colors are everything I love in home decor!

IMG_1383-1.jpg

And the last one before I stop - and one of the most amazing gifts I have ever been given. A little secret: when I read that @@MIKAGlam was doing prints for her her Secret Santa was just the tiniest, slightest little bit envious. I love all art, but am horrifically untalented at it, so to be the recipient of such a beautiful, home made gift brought me to tears. I like to think that I will come with some appropriately creative and beautiful way to display them, but most likely I will hoard them and bring the out so often to gaze at in awe. Thank you so much for the time and effort, everything is perfect!

IMG_1384-1.jpg
I've got to get dinner on but then I will be back with part two,,,, the cosmetics part, muahaha! :wub: :wub:

Oh my gossh, okay I can finally post! I have been chomping at the bit since the mail came, but I couldn't upload the pictures - and I need the pictures, to show how amazing a gifter, a person and an artist my Santa was. And the person in question.... @@MIKAGlam! :hugs3:   Now the goodies! I think I will have to break this up because it is picture heavy.

When I opened my box I immediately knew that I was going to very happy with the contents - the bag is so cute and just my style!

IMG_1379.jpg

And then when I started pulling goodies out I was totally overwhelmed...

IMG_1380-1.jpg

She had written the sweetest note, that totally made me laugh because some part were so me that I just sat there going, "yup, yup, I know the feeling". :lol: I have no self control so there was no way I could wait until Christmas, but I did follow the instructions on the order to open them in. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

IMG_1381.jpg

I would have been happy stopping after one because CANDY!!! There is nothing here I don't like, and I especially adore the Mickey and Minnie Jelly Bellies. So cute!

IMG_1382-1.jpg

This next gift was gorgeous and so lovely - this will fit right in with my bedroom decor, in fact I already have a spot planned for it! The classic Mickey pose and the neutral colors are everything I love in home decor!

IMG_1383-1.jpg

And the last one before I stop - and one of the most amazing gifts I have ever been given. A little secret: when I read that @@MIKAGlam was doing prints for her her Secret Santa was just the tiniest, slightest little bit envious. I love all art, but am horrifically untalented at it, so to be the recipient of such a beautiful, home made gift brought me to tears. I like to think that I will come with some appropriately creative and beautiful way to display them, but most likely I will hoard them and bring the out so often to gaze at in awe. Thank you so much for the time and effort, everything is perfect!

IMG_1384-1.jpg
I've got to get dinner on but then I will be back with part two,,,, the cosmetics part, muahaha! :wub: :wub:
what a beautiful gift, @@Shalott! I'm heading to bed now, but I can't wait to see the rest when I get up tomorrow.

All right, let's get part two going because I am so excited, ha ha! :w00t: More pictures, all under the spoiler so i don't bog your computer with giant images!

So the fourth gift was this adorable Stich (Lilo & Stitch) cosmetics case, and I squealed out loud when I unwrapped it - not only is it adorable, but it is the perfect size to pack my essentials! It wasn't even until I opened it that I realized there was more inside! I already felt so spoiled, I couldn't believe it!

IMG_1385.jpg

This lip scrub and lip balm look AMAZING, and I can't wait to try them out tonight! The strawberry cream scent sounds so delectable, I may end up just eating them... wouldn't be the first time! :sdrop:

IMG_1386.jpg

Ohemgee, Vice from Haus of Gloi is probably my HG body scent. I use it every night before bed! Not only did she pick up two of the vials for me (and these suckers last me a good long time!) she picked up another Pumpkin Butter, which I sorely need! I think I am set for the next six months or so. :smilehappyyes: The other scent is Moon Dog, and when I looked it up on Haus of Gloi's website, I was excited - it's not something I would have chosen for myself but definitely something I can see myself liking a whole lot!

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

Let me tell you how excited I was about this next one - I had completely forgotten I had added it to my wishlist, and a bunch of my Alchemic Muse WL stuff sold out. But Orange Blossom Tea was one of the limited scents she brought back for Black Friday, but I just couldn't pull the trigger. So when I unwrapped this, my face was basically :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :w00t:   Because I did NOT think I would get my hands on this scent!

IMG_1390.jpg

And then this amazing collection of indie shadows that I can't wait to use! I just pulled out my Catssic Literature shades and was once again so impressed by the Hello Waffle formula. I am super excited to add these guys to my collection! She chose Franz Katfka, Portrait of Purrian Grey, Call Me Ishmeow and Golden Stars, all colors I know I will get a lot of use out of!

IMG_1391.jpg

And then this little guy was in the bag for me, too - I am such an ornament collector, I can't even describe it, ha ha! We have a 7-foot tree and every inch of it from front to back is covered. Mickey can't wait to join them, when I've eaten all the candy, of course! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

So in closing I just want to say thank you, a million times thank you, @@MIKAGlam! My only artistic skills are digital but I hope this thank you card is able to say everything I suck a putting into words! ♥♥♥

thanks2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok ladies.  Back from the gym, present opened, many pictures taken.  Sorry I can't help myself!  My amazing Santa was @@LadyK

IMG_3190.JPG Opening the box!

IMG_3192.JPG The conents of the box laid out
IMG_3193.JPG Home made face scrubbies!

IMG_3194.JPG HK Pencils and magnetic pad

IMG_3195.JPG Mystery book! So excited! Love series books and mysteries!

IMG_3197.JPG Perfumes, one of my weaknesses! Can never have enough!

IMG_3198-2.JPG Yummy smelling tea! With cute tin!

IMG_3199.JPG Cute patterned box, teeming with presents!

IMG_3200.JPG All the pretty wrapping!

IMG_3203.JPG Contents of the box and wrapping unwrapped!

IMG_3204.JPG The whole kit and caboodle!

I cannot say Thank you enough!  I love evertyhing and am so excited to try it all!  

Last edited by a moderator:
@@lovepink What a great gift. I have never seen that book before but it looks interesting (yes, I totally judge books by their covers). Love that Liz Earle Set! And hoorah for How bout them apples!!! And the pretty lip products! So much awesomeness. Great job @@LadyK

@@Shalott The packaging on those Royal Apothic items is cool...and so much fun indie stuff!  Haus of Gloi, I have never tried, but I see people talking about them so much on MuT, yay for getting more of your faves! Nice job @@MIKAGlam

A quick technical note, since it's That Time of the exchange seasons:  The forum LOVES to make uploaded photos go landscape, so you have a few options:

• Take square photos (I know some cameras have that particular option now)
  • Take landscape photos and just go with it
  • Edit your photos so they're landscape
  • Upload your photos to something like Photobucket and insert them into your posts that way (the forum doesn't change Photobucket stuff)

Also, I believe the per-post photo limit is nine, so be prepared for multiple posts if you have a lot of photos!

@@lovepink Ohh, Juliette has a Gun is one of my faves! What a lovely selection of gifts LadyK curated for you! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I know right?  It is like the perfect assortment of goodies presented in beautiful packaging!  I am super excited and want to try it all at once! hahaha

Ok ladies. Back from the gym, present opened, many pictures taken. Sorry I can't help myself! My amazing Santa was @@LadyK

IMG_3190.JPG Opening the box!

IMG_3192.JPG The conents of the box laid out

IMG_3193.JPG Home made face scrubbies!

IMG_3194.JPG HK Pencils and magnetic pad

IMG_3195.JPG Mystery book! So excited! Love series books and mysteries!

IMG_3197.JPG Perfumes, one of my weaknesses! Can never have enough!

IMG_3198-2.JPG Yummy smelling tea! With cute tin!

IMG_3199.JPG Cute patterned box, teeming with presents!

IMG_3200.JPG All the pretty wrapping!

IMG_3203.JPG Contents of the box and wrapping unwrapped!

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif IMG_3204.JPG The whole kit and caboodle!

I cannot say Thank you enough! I love evertyhing and am so excited to try it all!
I love the Her Royal Spyness book series. They're super fun reads. Good job, LadyK!

Latest posts

Back