• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Birthday Gift 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah! My mom's birthday is late Feb. she'll let me have hers. I've always wanted to try They're Real just hated the price tag.

do you get it if you are a beauty insider??? and don't you just go to the store and tell them that it's your birthday during your birthday month and they give it to you? this is my first year being a beauty insider so i'm not quite clear on what to do to claim this gift haha sorry!

Originally Posted by singeratheart3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

do you get it if you are a beauty insider??? and don't you just go to the store and tell them that it's your birthday during your birthday month and they give it to you? this is my first year being a beauty insider so i'm not quite clear on what to do to claim this gift haha sorry!
I received a post card reminding me to pick up my birthday gift.  I think the card said that I could pick up the gift between two weeks before my birthday and two weeks after.

I made an online purchase during that time period, and the website told me that my birthday gift was available to me, and it offered me either the set of two Fresh lip balms, which was last year's birthday gift, or this year's Benefit birthday gift set. So, you can redeem your gift during an online purchase or in person.

Happy birthday!  And, welcome to Makeuptalk!

Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received a post card reminding me to pick up my birthday gift.  I think the card said that I could pick up the gift between two weeks before my birthday and two weeks after.

I made an online purchase during that time period, and the website told me that my birthday gift was available to me, and it offered me either the set of two Fresh lip balms, which was last year's birthday gift, or this year's Benefit birthday gift set. So, you can redeem your gift during an online purchase or in person.

Happy birthday!  And, welcome to Makeuptalk!
I had gotten a postcard and an e-mail this month. (right around a week from my birthday).

Back