• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora mystery gift

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you tried any Tarina Tarantino products?  Restocked as of this morning!  Her blushes and eyeshadows are really wonderful. 
I just ordered the Dollskin Cheek Palette a few weeks ago...LOVE it!!

There is hope for the mystery bags! I got deluxe samples of Deslick by urban decay, a murad facial peel, and an under eye illuminator - I forgot the brand right now..

Originally Posted by lilsxkitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There is hope for the mystery bags! I got deluxe samples of Deslick by urban decay, a murad facial peel, and an under eye illuminator - I forgot the brand right now..
It's good they don't all seem crappy, but the deslick was also in ITKIT #3... if that's the case, I'd rather take a chance at getting another ITKIT and just taking the substitutions instead of possibly setting myself up for a bad bag ):

Well also I heard the mystery bag is over so I'd have to get an ITKIT lol....

I just got one today! I was pretty pleased with mine!

Sephora radiance foundation (x2)
Buxom Amplified Mascara
Cartier Eau de Parfum- Baiser Vole
Urban Decay Brightning Makeup Base
DDF Amplifying Elixr

Mine was really great, too!

1. NARS tinted moisturizer deluxe size in my shade (Alaska) 

2.Chloe perfume deluxe size like the 100 point rewards in a cute glass bottle with a stopper 

3. DDF amplifying elixir deluxe size

4.Sephora radiance foundation x 4

5. Versage man cologne sample
I'm very happy.  So happy that I want to place another order.   Must.  Not.  Place.  Another.  Order.

Seeing all the variations makes me want to try one of the Mystery Bags! It's such a gamble though!!! ><

My other bag came today.

Deluxe sizes

DDF - Amplifying Elixer

Versace Man .17 oz - its a cute bottle

Another Murad Peel

Sample Sizes

Cartier perfume

Sephora Foundation x @ 
It's ok. I think I am done w/ mystery bags.

- Versace Man Cologne 5 mL mini (yes the bottle is cute, but too bad the man isn't much of a fan)

- DDF Amplifying Elixir Deluxe Sample

- NARS Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska

- Sephora Instant Moisturizer Sample Packet

- Sephora Instant Radiance Foundation in Light and Medium x 2 (both are just one-time use cards)
So since I got the above, I am not very pleased, but we will see what else I get! It seems like everyone is practically getting the same samples....except in slightly different combinations and some of those samples are already in other kits like the ITKIT or the LITTLELUX. Maybe next time I should just do ITKIT if the next mystery bags don't please me either. I am a Sephora junkie. >_<

Rec' my mystery gift today!

Sephora outrageous volume mascara

bare minerals stroke of light
clean perfume sample
Nars tinted moisturizer in alaska
sephora foundation packet sample

wanted to try the nars tinted moisturizer but its too light for my skin. oh well!

I received

DDF Amplifying Elixir Deluxe Sample
Sephora Instant Moisturizer Sample Packet
Sephora Instant Radiance Foundation in Light and Medium x 2 (both are just one-time use cards)

L'occitane divine cream ( its a  cute little pot)

Urban Decay complexion primer  (brightening ) tube

not sure exactly what I was hoping for but wish I knew the it kit wss still available.  they are so much better!!

Love my juicy roll ball duo though!! used my 20 VIB so i only paid about 13... ( between tax /shipping)

Got my mystery bag today. Pretty happy with it, had the one thing I have been wanting to try.

deluxe samples:
urban decay's deslick makeup setting spray
urban decay's brightening primer
bare minerals stroke of light eye brightener
packette samples:
lancome visionnaire skin corrector
lancome la base pro primer
ole henriksen truth serum collagen booster
Not too bad!

Originally Posted by SmokeyEye22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my mystery bag today. Pretty happy with it, had the one thing I have been wanting to try.

deluxe samples:

urban decay's deslick makeup setting spray

urban decay's brightening primer

bare minerals stroke of light eye brightener

packette samples:

lancome visionnaire skin corrector

lancome la base pro primer

ole henriksen truth serum collagen booster
Not too bad!
I would be happy with that, too.  Nice score!

I got my mystery back a couple days ago and I'm pretty pleased. I got

- 2 Sephora foundation trial "cards" (I wouldn't call this deluxe/ travel sized, but whatever)
-Clean Rain perfume (normal "free sample" size, but I like the smell, so I'll probably use it)
-0.5 FL OZ DDF Amplifying Elixir (nice sized sample that I'll be sure to use!)
-0.17 FL OZ Urban Decay Brightening Makeup base (very excited to try this, decent size)
-Buxom Amplified Mascara (I am most happy about this!! It's a sample size, but I think it's a pretty good one! I use mascara every day and still have yet to use a tube up)
Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you tried any Tarina Tarantino products?  Restocked as of this morning!  Her blushes and eyeshadows are really wonderful. 
I"m in love! I ordered a blush on sale on a whim, and I adore it! nice and pigmented, but not over the top

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

these are pretty good mystery bags considering they're free
I agree! can't complain!

I almost agree, but the two foundation cards being two of the six samples is pretty sad.  You really can't get a good faceful out of one.  And since they're a Sephora own product, I'd expect they could have done a bit better.  (Yeah - I got 'em, too.)

The DDF is pretty watery.  I was surprised.  Not necessarily bad watery - I just would have expected the product to be thicker.

Mystery bag I received today with my Sephora order

Foil packets:
Sephora Radiance Foundation cards x2 Lancome Visionnaire Skin Corrector

Deluxe:
L'Occitane Dine Cream
Urban Decay Brightening Makeup Base
Nars Tinted Moisturizer (Alaska)

Back