Showing Off My Sweet Lil' Bichon

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh! Too cute! I want a Bichon! John won't even let me say the name! He spazzes on me!

i have a bichon too! Shes 9 months :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

DSC_0139.jpg

Awwwww, Bianca is a doll! Look at those sweet eyes! :1f::inlove3:

Thank you *humble bow* :flowers: :sunshine:

I love them too. If I had the income, I would probably raise them - especially this breed because I love them so much.

The footage is about 3 years old. Hehe, it's been better for quite some time. I think the nastiest cough I ever had was after having strep throat. It got bad enough to where I was vomiting, which was not good. Thankfully it was just lung irritation. :sunshine: Thank for the concern. *Big Bear Hugz*

Hehe, thank you! :1f: Bichons are great dogs. They're smart, great with kids (especially young ones), and they barely shed, if at all. They can be a bit stubborn, but they're definitely not hard to train. They're incredibly loyal to their family, and they make great watchdogs. (Gracie goes bonkers when she hears the doorbell, or someone knocking! ) Grooming is a must though.

LOL, Why is he spazzing out on the name?

Hehe, I always thought that too. When she sits on her hindquarters with her paws up in the air, we call that the "Polar Bear Stare", lol. One thing both me and my father agree on is the fact that she looks like a cotton ball with button eyes, hehe. :1f:

Thank you *smiles, humble bows* :sunshine:

Thank you *Curtsey, Smile* :luv:

*Great Big Bear Hugz* Yeouch!:ill: I'm sorry! Perhaps a bowl of chicken noodle to soothe the throat?

Just get some Vitaman C along with that, and tons of TLC! It'll be gone in no time.:yel:

Seriously though, I found that the best cure for any cold that I have is some Alka Seltzer and some major laughter. Laughter boosts is an immune system booster.

Airborne is also a good alternative, and has worked wonders as far as colds go.

A flower for you. :flowers:

Hehe, thank you. *humble bow* :1f:

Hehe, thank you! I think so too! *humble bow*:1f:

Thank you! I love your little baby! Hehe, he's quite the heartbreaker! :1f::heart:

Back