Sigma Makeup complete brush set!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those brushes look really nice!
smile.gif

I thought about buying the 187 brush from MAC but I don't really want to spend the money plus I'm turned off MAC right now.

Have you tried the ss187 Sigma brush for foundation? How do you like it?

The ss187 is great for foundation! it gives you that "airbrushed" look...

After over a month using these brushes I must say I am super happy with them! Applying my makeup has been easier and I've been having more fun too =)... If you haven't purchased the set yet take advantage of the Special Deals they are having right now!

I am looking forward on trying their makeup line... will you like for me to review it? and maybe do some tutorials too =D so you can see how the eyeshadows and blushes look applied on the face..

Love these brushes... good price for the set, too! The only problem I have is with the eyeliner brush, which isn't pictured here (maybe the set I got is a little different). I've used it a couple times to apply wet eyeliner (I dipped the brush in water and then in eyeshadow), and the bristles fall out big time!

They look real nice how much were they I M lookin for those for sister as a x-mas gift ... go e me details

I really would love to try their brushes!  I hear nothing but good things about the company.  I intend to get this for my birthday *fingers crossed*

Sigma makes really good brushes, you took some great photos of them. I'm hoping to order the Make Me Blush set and maybe another flat top kabuki. 

These brushes are really great! I have the same kit. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The only thing that is different is the numbering system. I'll put a few of my photos tomorrow.

Wow this is so tempting.......wat shld i do now...hahaha..shld treat myself to a valentine's gift.

I know quite a few bloggers that have retired all their Mac brushes and are now using all Sigma brushes, especially thoss 3 hi-definition kabuki brushes.

These brushes are so nice. they are amazing!  I thought about buying the 187 brush from MAC but I don't really want to spend the money plus I'm turned off MAC right now. I like so, much MAC product. Thank you so much.

Back