Skin care Tips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always take your makeup off at night, get lots of sleep, moisturize the skin, do not touch the face during the day.

How about the natural methods? Just water, healthy diet, knowing your skin type and a solid routine of cleansing, exfoliation, and moisturizing. I use coconut oil religiously and it works wonders for my skin. I would love to get feedback and other ideas for ideal skin care! Mod Edit - Please no linking to personal blog or YouTube Channels, as per our Terms of Service, thank you! - Mod Staff

Quote: Originally Posted by 1underarm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Protect yourself from the sun Don't smoke Use sunscreen.

Wear protective clothing.

Seek shad

Its enough for you also me . its very useful for skin .

I am sure beauties will love below tips.

1. Specific care for each skin type - In order to take care of and respect your skin, first and foremost make sure to choose products specially designed for your skin type. Dry skin does not have the same needs as oily skin.
  2. Pay special attention to fragile areas - Some parts of your face (eye contour, lips, etc.) have particularly fine, fragile skin. They need specific care, especially the eye contour and the lips. These areas of your face are more sensitive and deserve special attention.
  3. Gentle cleansing - Taking care of sensitive skin begins with make-up removal. In order not to stress your skin and to respect its natural balance, make sure to use a pH-neutral make-up remover, specially formulated to cleanse your epidermis gently.
  4. Eyes; a risk area - The eye contour skin is ten times finer than the skin on the rest of the face. Choose a specific routine for make-up removal in this area.
  5. Exfoliation is indispensable - Use a suitable exfoliation treatment once or twice a week. It must be effective yet gentle and respectful. Choose a pH-neutral exfoliation product, which is perfect for smoothing and purifying the skin while respecting its natural balance.
  6. Moisturizing is essential - The dermis is made up of 70% water and the epidermis, 15%. In order to keep the skin well moisturized, it is important to choose daily moisturizing skin care products that balance the level of water within the skin. You may also use a moisturizing mask regularly, removing the excess with a spring water spray.
  7. Preferably hypoallergenic make-up - To avoid the risk of allergies linked to the use of products that are not suited to your skin, choose hypoallergenic make-up specially formulated to meet the needs of all skin and eye types, even sensitive skin.
  8. Sun protection - Whatever the season, choose daily skincare products that include solar filters. They reduce the harmful effects of the sun, which accelerates skin ageing.
  9. Watch out for external stress - Pollution, smoke, stress… All these have harmful effects on the skin. Use skincare products to protect your skin against these daily stresses before leaving the house and cleanse your skin thoroughly when you come home in the evening.
  10. Don’t neglect the lips - As soon as you feel the need, use a restorative cream for the lips. Do not hesitate to reapply to this particularly fragile area as often as necessary.
Home made remedies work slowly but definitely works.... so enjoy... also even if you need fast results for any skin issue, I'll recommend my favorite Jarvis Cosmetics...

To get beautiful skin follow good skin care routine daily. I share some tips for flwaless skin: - Water is best friend for our body. So drink plenty of water in a day. -Maintain well balanced diet. Eat anti aging foods like avocados, Beans, Nuts, Whole grains etc. - Don't forget to wash your face twice daily. And before going to bed apply some good anti aging cream.  Always wear sunscreen prior to 30 minutes when you go out in the sun. - Eat more vitamin C rich diet. It is very good for our skin. These are few tips to reduce aging. Hope it will help you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Some few good tips here : http://healthyskin.org.uk/skin-care.html

[SIZE=10pt]Also Jarvis Cosmetics (JARVISCOSMETICS DOT COM) is good for skin... Their products Jarvis Cream & Serum are awesome… and best to get rid of approx 90% skin problems... Unfortunately, they have not been launched yet but I have participated in their clinical trial....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]It is first skin care products targeting skin immune system. Healthy skin immune system is the key of healthy skin... So by improving skin immune system, bacteria never returned...[/SIZE]

Back