Skin care tips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so what to replace coffee with? Some people would die without caffeine .

Use skin moisturizers and creams to protect skin when you go outside home. Drinking water and fruit juice is also beneficial during summer days. It is useful also to use sunscreen creams against ultra violet creams. 

Sleep well and drink lots of water does make a big difference to your skin conditions. 

Just wonder is coffee that bad tho ? 

Generally, For any age group of people is needed to take care about their skin why because it was the most appearance organ. Tips plays a vital role to take care about the skin

Last edited by a moderator:
I like

"Water is best friend for our skin. So, drink plenty of water to get hydrated"

it is the most easy and inexpensive way to keep your skin fsh, glowing, healthy etc.

*edited by KellyKaye to remove commercial advertising link*

No matter what skincare products I use.... If i rest well, drink enough water and go to the gym twice a week already make a big big difference.... 

i suggest you to try. It is an effective treatment and has amazing results in few days. I had some skin problems like acne, dry skin but now after the use of this product my skin is healthy and glowing

The best way to protect your skin is drink water ads much as possible,avoid junk foods and the harmful cosmetics try to use some branded creams so that it will not damage your skin.You can use the Perlier Honey and Camomile Body Cream it is the best cream to protect your skin with out any reactions.

you can see some skin care tips here:-  http://www.everydayhealth.com/skin-and-beauty/skin-care-101/protect-your-skin.aspx

Have a nice day......
I'll like to add exact quantity of water for a healthy human...

it is 3 liters/day for men and 2.2 liters/day for women....

Drinking lot of water can certainly give you a healthy and glowing skin. You can apply honey and ice cubes on your face before makeup. This will help your face glow even if you do less makeup.

Back