Skincare regimen - the Korean way

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do a lot of this.

I definitely use the double cleansing method. I usually use rice bran oil now, then a gentle DIY cleanser.

I do facial massage one or two times a week. But I really need to do it more. I do exfoliate and I am trying to do that at night instead of during the day. I generally do use masks once a week, but they tend to be the peel off kind, not the same type as the first post mentions. I would love to find natural versions of the clarifying and moisture masks. I usually exfoliate before I do the massage though.

I do not currently use a toner. Again, if I could find an all natural one, I might try that again. I was using apple cider vinegar for a while, but I was not really see any results.

Essence/serum is another thing I do not use. However, I do use coconut oil as my moisturizer which is supposed to have anti-aging and anti-microbial properties. I have a multi oil serum that I use as my nighttime moisturizer. It is by Theraneem. My skin really loves it. The only downside is that is is oily at first on my face. Not the type of oily that feels bad, just oily. It absorbs completely and my skin feels super soft and happy in the morning.

I really like the ritual and I enjoy taking care of my skin. There are nights when I have to just cleanse and moisturize due to my migraines, but I try to do all my steps the majority of the time.

Nice elaborate all steps.I like the second step regarding massage.Its an easy way to get best results while massage treatments.

Back