So what NON-beauty/fashion boxes do you get?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious what you thought: how many months do you stay subscribed?  If there is one sub-par month, do you unsubscribe and then resubscribe?  Keep it for one month, but if there are two bad months, give it up? 

Just curious what you thought: how many months do you stay subscribed? If there is one sub-par month, do you unsubscribe and then resubscribe? Keep it for one month, but if there are two bad months, give it up?
It depends: Love with Food I cancelled after 1 month (after looking at more reviews of previous boxes I decided it really wasn't me), Treasure Pack Scarves I gave two months (the shipping issues is what sealed the deal), Qbox was sub-par the first month (the kept items met the box value but gave most away) but they have gotten much better (I loved everything in the last box) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's cool.  I need to realize which boxes are just not me.  I'm on the fence with Boxycharm.  We will see what August brings.

I did not receive any subscription boxes this week at all.  I think most of them come the 2nd and 3rd weeks of the month...  Anyone receive any this past week?

I did not receive any subscription boxes this week at all. I think most of them come the 2nd and 3rd weeks of the month... Anyone receive any this past week?
I received my Graze Box: triple berry smoothie fruit mix, brownie flapjacks, cheese/chive oatcakes with onion relish, and coconut raspberry muffin :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If anyone is interested, and would like to try a FREE box, send me a message and I will send you a code to get a FREE box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back