(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my first birchbox! I can't wait to try the cleanser/cloth!

I love the cleanser and the cloth! I used to use the line years ago and had forgotten how good it is. I just ordered the full size and more cloths from birchbox.

Quote: Originally Posted by caseybean025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes! Glad you didn't have to wait that much longer lol. I didn't know they were sending mini Klorane's - that is both adorable and envious! 

Yes! Glad you didn't have to wait that much longer lol. I didn't know they were sending mini Klorane's - that is both adorable and envious! 
I actually don't know if ill use the Shampoo or not... I usually only use sulfate/paraben free. It smells good though, so I might give in and try it anyways. It's just a little bottle so it can't do too much damage I don't think. Lol.

I actually don't know if ill use the Shampoo or not... I usually only use sulfate/paraben free. It smells good though, so I might give in and try it anyways. It's just a little bottle so it can't do too much damage I don't think. Lol.
I dye my hair red and for some reason didn't check to see if it was color safe.  When I  used it, I watched red water go down the drain as I rinsed it  out!
icon_cry.gif

this is the exact box I got, fell in love with the Liz Earle product (big fan of any cleanser product and British brands), so I'll be purchasing more of this later on :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the exact same box this month, and the shampoo was very mediocre in my opinion. Worth a try because everyone's hair is different, but I really wasn't impressed, even if you don't consider the sulfate issue. It reminded me of hotel shampoo.

Got the Liz Earle in a trade yesterday and love how my skin feels this morning. Soft but not greasy. Wow -- have to keep using it for the rest of the week, but I just *might* gave found an HG product.

Quote: Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got the Liz Earle from a friend and is it just me or does it look like it comes in a Tiffany's box?
YES!!! That's exactly what it reminds me of!! I kept looking at it and thinking, "I know this packaging from somewhere!" LOL

I loved the fake-up.  I've been meaning to try a brightener and this seemed to be a good one to start with.  Unfortunately when I was playing around with my order for a few days, it was sold out.  Hmm, that means I'm probably just going to put off my order for a bit.

Planning to purchase the Bain de Terre shampoo and conditioner too.  Loved it.  My hair looked salon styled and that never happens.  Of course it could be the new Keratherapy Square Ceramic Curling Brush With Heat Indicator 53mm.  I love this brush too.  A new hairstylist recently used a square head brush on my hair and said it was a great choice.  I totally recommend it for long thick hair you want to style straight with a bit of bounce. 

Quote: Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got the Liz Earle from a friend and is it just me or does it look like it comes in a Tiffany's box?
It does!  I completely see now what people were talking about when they said it was almost too cute to use.

Quote: Originally Posted by jennm149 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It does!  I completely see now what people were talking about when they said it was almost too cute to use.
It is super cute! I feel like I have to put everything back in the box perfectly after using it! LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by DorotaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone! Not sure if someone has beat me to it, but Target's sample spot has a few new samples up. One of them is for simple skincare! http://samples.target.com

Thanks!   Just got a sample!  

I forgot all about this, and it just came in the mail. When I got to the site, the only option was Simple Moisturizer, so I took it...and it's a great size! 1.9 fl oz

I forgot all about this, and it just came in the mail. When I got to the site, the only option was Simple Moisturizer, so I took it...and it's a great size! 1.9 fl oz
I also recd that sample. I forgot I even fill out for it. Haven't tried it yet though. Have you?

I got this too. I haven't tried it on my face yet but I'm concerned it may be a bit heavy for my face - I tend to get oily. I do like that it is unscented and is a nice sized sample!

I got this too. I haven't tried it on my face yet but I'm concerned it may be a bit heavy for my face - I tend to get oily. I do like that it is unscented and is a nice sized sample!
I got this too. I love the sample size but it is a little heavy. It'll still get used though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So... for anyone who's passed 13 months, when did you get your keychain? I've gotten my 25% off code but I'm still waiting on the keychain .I don't want to bother them if it's coming but >____>

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So... for anyone who's passed 13 months, when did you get your keychain? I've gotten my 25% off code but I'm still waiting on the keychain .I don't want to bother them if it's coming but >____>
By month 15. It takes a while but supposedly they send in batches now so you will get it between month 13-15

Back