(SPOILERS) IPSY MARCH 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found the ultimate combination to make So Vein POP! I tried it over eye primer, nothing special, then over MAC painterly, nothing special, then over Neutrogena Crease Proof stick eyeshadow in taupe and it became vibrant!!! It's a really pretty color!

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooh!  I like Sunny Ocean, Fairytrail, and Pink Diamond.  I'm looking at all the eyeshadows on the Yaby site and, because of Sunny Ocean, Fairytrail, Pink Diamond, Cappuccino Dream, and a few other colors whose names I can't seem to remember, I'm actually contemplating placing an order. (Okay, it was mostly Cappuccino Dream.)  Nevermind.  I just saw how much the shipping estimate was.
I checked the Ipsy website a couple of days ago, and noticed they had changed the Yaby discount to 25% off your entire order at camera ready cosmetics (that's where I originally bought my Yabys in the first place).  They must have realized that no one in their right minds is going to place an order with $25 shipping!  I was really excited when I saw that because CRC primarily serves MUAs and carries brands like Graftobian and Kryolan that I've been dying to try out.

Originally Posted by msmakeup99 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can fit 25 Yaby eye shadows in a small Z Palette! 20% off this weekend http://zpalette.com/makeup-z-palette/zebra-small-palette.html.
This makes me want to rush out and buy 17 more Yaby shadows and a Z Palette!

It's ironic but I think more than any other company, Z Palette is going to reap the benefits of Ipsy's partnership with GlamRX.

Originally Posted by nishino /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I checked the Ipsy website a couple of days ago, and noticed they had changed the Yaby discount to 25% off your entire order at camera ready cosmetics (that's where I originally bought my Yabys in the first place).  They must have realized that no one in their right minds is going to place an order with $25 shipping!  I was really excited when I saw that because CRC primarily serves MUAs and carries brands like Graftobian and Kryolan that I've been dying to try out.
Hahaha well that was smart of them.  You'd have to place a ginormous order to justify spending that much on shipping.  The most I've paid for shipping was $20 and that was for overnight delivery -- and I received it within about 14 hours of placing the order!  I'll have to check out CRC later.  

ETA:  Oooooh!  They have Embryolisse!!!  Nevermind.  I think I'll get it from Birchbox instead.

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooh!  I like Sunny Ocean, Fairytrail, and Pink Diamond.  I'm looking at all the eyeshadows on the Yaby site and, because of Sunny Ocean, Fairytrail, Pink Diamond, Cappuccino Dream, and a few other colors whose names I can't seem to remember, I'm actually contemplating placing an order. (Okay, it was mostly Cappuccino Dream.)  Nevermind.  I just saw how much the shipping estimate was.
Go through the link on ipsy-- it will take you to a better link with cheap shipping plus 20% off...

Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an email that I am off the waitlist too. How exciting! 
Yay!  That's awesome! Will your first bag be for March or April?

The email said I will be getting the April box. I did want to try stuff in the March box,  but here's hoping April will be a good one!  I signed up and was waitlisted on March 1, so I was on the waitlist for only a few weeks. It felt like longer though! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Finally snagged the glam rx palette and a few other March items on eBay! Looking forward to being able to get the April bag!

I signed my sister up for ipsy for three months for her bday gift. Three months are done and I went to cancel her acct and the enticements to not cancel mentioned that upcoming bags would have products from theBalm, Urban Decay, and Yes To. Hope we get to try some of theBalm's new hair care products.

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I signed my sister up for ipsy for three months for her bday gift. Three months are done and I went to cancel her acct and the enticements to not cancel mentioned that upcoming bags would have products from theBalm, Urban Decay, and Yes To. Hope we get to try some of theBalm's new hair care products.
ooh, juicy tidbits!  thanks for sharing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by nishino /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry for triple posting, but I think maybe the Ipsy discount at CRC applies only to Yaby products. That sorta sucks.... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you for posting this, I would really like to get some more Yaby but won't pay that ridiculous shipping

Originally Posted by l0ser_dust /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm really liking the makeup remover wipes so far! To remove my makeup every night I use Mary Kay ones that you need to wet first to lather and they have a bumpy side to scrub the face, then I follow with wash. (They are awesome BTW) But for the rare occasion I go out and am too tired, lazy, or have had too much to drink to do the whole ritual I use Yes To Tomatoes wipes. They are pre-moistened and specially formulated for blemishes and acne. If I didn't remove my makeup, I would wake up with a face full of blemishes. Every time I used to use the Yes To tomatoes one, I would wake up with just one or two small deep cysts or occasionally raised whiteheads (I guess it wasn't really removing everything? Or maybe something in them reacts to my skin) Weirdly enough, the wipes in the Ipsy worked better than those (unexpected since that Yes To line is marketed towards acne) the one time I used them a few nights ago, I woke up with nothing on my face that wasn't there pre makeup! It made me happy. This small pack will probably last me months since this rarely happens and I don't usually use pre-moistened wipes, but if I catch them on a good sale anywhere before then I will definitely purchase.
I had this happen to me too with the Yes to Tomatoes and I think it's because it isn't actually a makeup remover wipe but more of a medicated face wash wipe.  I always associated face wipe with removing make up but this one made me second guess myself.  I could be wrong but that was the only logical conclusion I could come to as to why it wouldn't work!  The Yes to Cucumbers wipes are great though!

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now I'm excited that I decided to resub.

Latest posts

Back