(Spoilers) KLUTCHclub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered 2 sports bras and they were 9.75 and 11.50 including shipping. I dont see how people would spend $50 on a sports bra, but I guess they do

Can someone post pictures of what they got? I'm considering this despite their apparent bad customer service.

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered 2 sports bras and they were 9.75 and 11.50 including shipping. I dont see how people would spend $50 on a sports bra, but I guess they do
I wear an unconventional size (small band, huge boobs) and the only sports bras I have found that actually hold me in are $68. Worth every penny, IMO. I have 2 and Nordstrom got them back in stock so I just might order the other 2 colors as well. I've tried many different cheapo sports bras but they're too short and too loose at the bottom. Just throwin' another perspective out there.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can someone post pictures of what they got? I'm considering this despite their apparent bad customer service.

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wear an unconventional size (small band, huge boobs) and the only sports bras I have found that actually hold me in are $68. Worth every penny, IMO. I have 2 and Nordstrom got them back in stock so I just might order the other 2 colors as well. I've tried many different cheapo sports bras but they're too short and too loose at the bottom. Just throwin' another perspective out there.

Well the ones I purchased were originally 40-50.00 each but combined with the discount I only paid a fraction of that. I am not convinced they are 'better' bras than regular ones, but maybe I will be proved wrong :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah...unfortunately having a large chest requires it, lol. 

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I will post crappy cellphone pictures later this evening, I'm at work right now! I haven't had to use their customer service, but so far, I'm very satisfied. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah...unfortunately having a large chest requires it, lol. 

And thats why I wouldn't know! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have small ones unfortunately

Quote: Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I will post crappy cellphone pictures later this evening, I'm at work right now! I haven't had to use their customer service, but so far, I'm very satisfied. 

Have you tried the coconut water? I meant to bring it to work with me but forgot it.

I did bring a think thin bar, for a snack later.

Have you tried the coconut water? I meant to bring it to work with me but forgot it.

I did bring a think thin bar, for a snack later.
I meant to bring the think thin bars, but forgo them...I'm going to use the coconut water after my work out tomorrow, because I tend to work out harder and longer on weekends. 

I ate one of the think thin bars for lunch today, it was really good and surprisingly kept me full for a really long time. I'm thinking about ordering some.

I had the chocolate dipped nuts  crunchy bar for lunch yesterday, and I agree it keeps you full a long time. Still havent had the coconut water, maybe tomorrow after I workout.

I had the chocolate dipped nuts  crunchy bar for lunch yesterday, and I agree it keeps you full a long time. Still havent had the coconut water, maybe tomorrow after I workout.
I meant to drink it today, but I forgot to put it in the fridge, and I'm afraid it'll taste bad lol. I'll push myself harder tomorrow and drink it then, I think.

Originally Posted by livelifeeasy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have sent them 2 emails about cancelling and have yet to receive a reply.
If you log in, you can click "cancel auto renewal", next to your credit card information and that will cancel your sub.

And I just saw they have the June box up already! I'm looking forward to it. I think this sub may actually be the best fit for me, since I'm kind of burnt out on beauty samples. 

It's on the screen as soon as you log in, almost at the bottom:

Your Subscription: 1 Month Subscription - Auto-renewing

Your Auto-Renewing Subscriptions:
Card: Visa (XXXX) expires XX/XXXX CANCEL AUTO-RENEWAL

Your Subscription Expires On: 08/01/2013

It's on the screen as soon as you log in, almost at the bottom:

Your Auto-Renewing Subscriptions:
Card: Visa (XXXX) expires XX/XXXX CANCEL AUTO-RENEWAL

Your Subscription Expires On: 08/01/2013
This is what mine looks like:

Your Subscription Expires on: 06/18/2012

There's not even anything about my card information.

Did you get the subscription through Gilt? If so, there is no need to cancel because they dont even have your credit card information since you paid Gilt not Klutchclub and used a voucher. 

Mine expires August 21, 2012 since I purchased a 3 month subscription through Gilt 

And I just saw they have the June box up already! I'm looking forward to it. I think this sub may actually be the best fit for me, since I'm kind of burnt out on beauty samples. 
I am also excited for June :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> especially the 25.00 gift card! 

Back