(SPOILERS) QVC New Beauty Test Tube (Spring-Summer 2013)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not subscribed, but interested in subscribing. If you get auto ship is shipping free? Also what color SmolderEYES is being sent?

I'm not subscribed, but interested in subscribing. If you get auto ship is shipping free? Also what color SmolderEYES is being sent?
Shipping is not free with auto ship. I wish it was! The SmolderEYES liner that I received is a brown color. I don't usually do brown but I'm actually loving it. I haven't seen any variation on the color, and that's the color in the magazine that came with it.

Thanks I think I'm gonna sub. What is the advantage of auto ship, is I just to get the tube sooner?

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks I think I'm gonna sub. What is the advantage of auto ship, is I just to get the tube sooner?
If you don't select auto-delivery, you may not be able to purchase all the QVC tubes. I still have a few left on a previous subscription. I alter the dates on mine to ship several weeks after everyone elses so I can find out what will be in the tube and cancel if it doesn't appeal to me.

Originally Posted by StillPooh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you don't select auto-delivery, you may not be able to purchase all the QVC tubes. I still have a few left on a previous subscription. I alter the dates on mine to ship several weeks after everyone elses so I can find out what will be in the tube and cancel if it doesn't appeal to me.
You, my friend, are one smart cookie!!!!

Anyone know when the next QVC tube comes out? all the old ones are no longer available on their website :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope they aren't stopping the QVC version!!!!

Back