*Spoilers* September 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got charged! It's still not processing yet but hopefully we'll get them later next week!

Just got charged! It's still not processing yet but hopefully we'll get them later next week!
I checked and I just got charged as well! But I only was charged for 1 month when I had signed up for 3 months initially. Does it go month to month after that? Confused. Oh well, excited things are getting rolling!

I checked and I just got charged as well! But I only was charged for 1 month when I had signed up for 3 months initially. Does it go month to month after that? Confused. Oh well, excited things are getting rolling!
It will show your next couple months as (paid) when it's processing . No worries :)

I haven't been charged. I've been charged at late as the 8-9th some months.  I would expect delayed shipping though since Fall Style boxes also go out this month.

I still haven't been charged and that worries me a bit. Hoping the boxes won't be too terribly delayed! I would love a beanie, an exfoliating mitt, a brush set, a candle, and/or some cider mix. I would also love some movie tickets! I loved that last year. A non-workout DVD (or a simpler dance/relaxation yoga themed one) would be nice too. Resistance bands/a water bottle with a filter would also make me happy as a fitness item.

I have finally been charged....I've been tracking my fall box for three days now. I couldn't imagine how impatient I would have been if I opted not to get the fall box.... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Charged and now processing! Next week for sure! I'm getting the Fall box as well so it should be an exciting week! I also treated myself to a new Kooba purse from Guilt that will arrive next week. I have everything delivered to my husbands office and I'm sure they are going to wonder what s going on!:patches::whistling:

I'm glad it didn

Here's what is inside the POPSUGAR Fall Box if anyone is interested!!!
Here is the link to know the detail of the product. http://www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com/2013/09/popsugar-fall-style-must-have-box-spoilers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RamblingsOfASuburbanMom+(Ramblings+of+A+Suburban+Mom) 't I'm glad I didn't buy it like I thought about doing. Not for me, I don't think I would have used any of it.

this month i will have ps overdose - 2 monthly and one luxury box. hoping for a good september box

Quote: Originally Posted by jordiemac3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm glad it didn
't
I'm glad I didn't buy it like I thought about doing. Not for me, I don't think I would have used any of it.

^this, same here i will prob not use any of it, it will just go to gifts

I'm also glad I didn't get the special edition box, as it really doesn't scream "fall" to me.

I was *this* close to buying the limited edition fall box after seeing the Rachel Zoe ring spoiler, but now I'm really glad I didn't. I know that the retail value of the box is way over $100, but the value to me doesn't. I like all the items and they would certainly have gone to use, but I would never, ever pay $36 for body wash. The shopper bag is nice, but again, $85 for a cotton tote? Nope. Even the ring which I really liked isn't worth $75 to me. I tend to like their regular monthly boxes more so I'm excited to see what this month brings!

I almost ordered this one but ultimately did not because of that ring.  I hate rings, and it wouldn't fit me anyway.  I was initially kind of bummed I didn't get it after seeing the box contents because there are a few things in there I would have loved, but then I remembered it was $100, not $50.  It's worth $50 to me but definitely not $100.  

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I almost ordered this one but ultimately did not because of that ring.  I hate rings, and it wouldn't fit me anyway.  I was initially kind of bummed I didn't get it after seeing the box contents because there are a few things in there I would have loved, but then I remembered it was $100, not $50.  It's worth $50 to me but definitely not $100.  

That's how I feel too. I love the contents of the fall box and am excited for the people who got it, but $100 would buy something I really wanted or needed. However, it does make me think I might want to treat myself to a box if they do one around the holidays again, as the contents seem to be getting better. 

So I'm not subscribed to PS, but I'm thinking about starting it. I saw in previous posts that there is a wait list... I'm wondering if I sign up, when would I get billed? And I'm just kinda wondering on the schematics of it like when it ships, how long shipping takes, etc. Also would love to hear your overall impressions of the box. It's just that $35 is a bit of a splurge, but a lot of the items seem very high end and good quality! Thanks in advance!

So I'm not subscribed to PS, but I'm thinking about starting it. I saw in previous posts that there is a wait list... I'm wondering if I sign up, when would I get billed? And I'm just kinda wondering on the schematics of it like when it ships, how long shipping takes, etc. Also would love to hear your overall impressions of the box. It's just that $35 is a bit of a splurge, but a lot of the items seem very high end and good quality! Thanks in advance!
IIRC, you get charged for the first month whenever you sign up for it. For any months after that, you will be charged somewhere in the beginning of the month. When you sign up, it should tell you which month you will be receiving. I don't think October has sold out yet, but there is a chance your first month could be November if Oct is already sold out. As far as shipping goes, it's not quick. I think it takes about a week-9 days for me to get my package. It usually arrives by the 15th, sometimes closer to the 10th of the month. I love getting a surprise in the mail each month and I always feel its worth the $35. I *have* considered taking a few months off from it, just because there are some other things coming up that I want to spend my money on. We'll see, though.

IIRC, you get charged for the first month whenever you sign up for it. For any months after that, you will be charged somewhere in the beginning of the month. When you sign up, it should tell you which month you will be receiving. I don't think October has sold out yet, but there is a chance your first month could be November if Oct is already sold out. As far as shipping goes, it's not quick. I think it takes about a week-9 days for me to get my package. It usually arrives by the 15th, sometimes closer to the 10th of the month. I love getting a surprise in the mail each month and I always feel its worth the $35. I *have* considered taking a few months off from it, just because there are some other things coming up that I want to spend my money on. We'll see, though.
Thanks for the info! I've watched a couple unboxing videos and read some reviews and ill b signing up on payday. :) can't wait to get my first box!

Latest posts

Back