Spring 2017 Circular Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the box today. I also got the next address so I can hopefully ship out tomorrow. Hers is what I took IMG_0200.JPG

And here is what I added: IMG_0201.JPG

I received the box yesterday.  Unfortunately there was a tube of Lip Tar lipstick that burst inside the Sephora Play bag.  It got all over the inside of it and all over the other lippies in the bag.  No problem wiping off the lippies but I have the bag inside out airing and hopefully drying the lipstick stains so the lipsticks can be put back inside.  If I put them back before it dries out, the problem will happen again.  (I did wipe off the excess of the lipstick inside, so it's just wet stains now.)

That being said, I should be able to send out the box tomorrow.  Will pm the next person in line for their address.

Here are the pictures!

Here's the broken item and messed up bag:

May Broken.jpg

Here is what I took:

May took.jpg

Here is what I added:

May Added.jpg

And here is the very full box!

May Full Box.jpg

I was planning to walk to the post office today (since my car was in the shop).  However, raging summer decided to descend today rather than nice weather (92 degrees vs. the predicted 80 degrees).  It was too long of a walk in such heat (mile and a half) with the heavy box so I shall drive there tomorrow and drop it off.  (Mind you, it was 40 degrees this weekend so we are not quite attuned with the heat yet!  Though I welcome it!)

The box might need to be replace, it looks like. Is anyone down the line able to pick one up from the PO and repack into a fresh box?

The box might need to be replace, it looks like. Is anyone down the line able to pick one up from the PO and repack into a fresh box?
I was already planning on it. I have to go to the Post Office to pick up the box anyway.

We've been having unseasonably warm weather, so I'm using my PO Box for the swap to avoid having the box sit out in the heat until I get home from work.

In all the past rounds I replaced the box but it really didn't look too bad to me this time so I didn't.  I figured it was because I am usually nearer to the end of the list.  Sorry, I could have replaced it but was trying to be ecological.

Last edited by a moderator:
The box has been replaced and is on its way to @@feemia! @@feemia feel free to re-replace it, the one they gave me was printed and cut wrong so it was sort of awkward to tape together, but it is in better shape than the one I received. I'll post pictures here later on, time to start on dinner! I will say that it was a great box and I hope I added some good stuff, I was going to try to fit the Julep Plie set in there but it was a no-go.

I knew I was forgetting to do something this weekend! Here's a picture of what I took and what I added:

Took

IMG_1085.JPG

It looked like noone was grabbing for the tanning stuff so I picked those out, and super thanks for anyone who puts Ipsy stuff in! (I am so tempted to resub but until I do, I will gladly trade for Ipsy items!)

Put in

IMG_1084.JPG

I think I forgot to put the Cargo blush in the swatched/used bag but all I ever did was swatch it one time, andI know there was someone who just started playing with lashes so I threw some in, and I have no idea how I got all that Clarins.

I think you're thinking of me about the lashes!  Thanks for remembering.  If I'm the only one, maybe they will still be there next round.

Back