Squarehue: August 2014 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eek, those look beautiful !!  So glad I re-upped.  Mine won't be here 'til Monday; I'm out west.

Love that the gold isn't yellowish.  And BLUE.  PURPLE.  Om nom nom.

Huh. So a box made it to Portland on the other side of the country, but our mail has come and gone and I've got nothing here in NJ.

SMH, USPS. Bring me my pretties!!

Huh. So a box made it to Portland on the other side of the country, but our mail has come and gone and I've got nothing here in NJ.

SMH, USPS. Bring me my pretties!!
Yours is likely making a scenic tour of the Black Hole of Kearney first.

Yours is likely making a scenic tour of the Black Hole of Kearney first.
Mine seems to be taking that tour also. It hit Kearney at 12:08am and as of 8am the usps tracking says that it is enroute to it's destination. I'm an hour NW of Philly.

It figures I would have shipping issues. I've been excited about this month's box since the spoiler was released. I want that purple! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love this month's colors! The blue and purple are awesome and I have actually been looking for a gold this shade so that's a plus, too! I'm so glad I got a box this month! 

Have my box, and if possible, Square Hue is producing shades that are more gorgeous than a year and a half ago. And I saved the Arctic collection from then, it's so gorgeous.

For me, there's no comparison between Julep quality and Square Hue's. I just wish SH made more polishes per month.

Have my box, and if possible, Square Hue is producing shades that are more gorgeous than a year and a half ago. And I saved the Arctic collection from then, it's so gorgeous.

For me, there's no comparison between Julep quality and Square Hue's. I just wish SH made more polishes per month.
I definitely like SquareHue more than Julep and even though I don't get to customize my colors each month, I look forward to SquareHue much more than Julep (which I have been skipping lately). 

I wish SquareHue made more colors every month just because I really like their formula and the majority of the colors I have received, but I also like that they haven't gotten ahead of themselves and aren't trying to do more than they can handle. 

So what are everyone's favorite colors from this month?  I really like them all, but if I had to pick one.... I couldn't.  Love both the taupe-gold and the blue a ton, like the purple a lot but not quite as much as the other two.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I think my favorite is the metallic taupe!  I haven't tried the blue or purple yet, but I feel like I have so many things in similar colors that they're just not exciting, which is pretty much *why* I haven't tried them yet (I'll break out the blue next week to go with with my Scratch Shark Attack nail wraps.  I think it will be a perfect combination).  But this taupe?  Not like anything else I have, and it's a nice neutral for me.  It's not like anything I already have because I typically stay far, *far* away from neutrals.  That's why I'm shocked that I like it so much!  It's the metallic-ness.  Have we covered my love of robot nails recently?  Because it totally exists. 

I used Cañon Drive for my toes and I really love it! It (and the others that I just did quick swatches with) has a great formula--I used 2 quick coats--and is such a great end-of-summer color. SquareHue did an excellent job (in my opinion) on this month's box! 

Back