SquareHue December 2014 spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scrappy cell phone pics ahead. I was waiting on the sun to come out and it never did. The first one us outside. The second is under a lamp. I'm really liking the gold. The red looks better in person. The green is very wearable. 20141129_151746.jpg20141129_151938.jpg

Ooh, no shipping notification, but my box is here, too!  The red is ever so slightly black cherry-leaning, which is a *very* good thing to me.  And the green has a teensy bit of a shimmer!  I am very much looking forward to my bottles coming to room temperature so I can swatch.

Yeah, I'm a little sad about missing out on the green. . . but the other two, while pretty, I can do without.  And, let's be honest, my wallet could use a break with the holidays coming up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the pics!

This made me laugh:  I just received shipping!  For the box I received two days ago!

And I was going to wait towards the end of the week before I changed my nails, but I had a weird melting incident with an Espionage nail wrap and some glittery top coat, so I'm giving the red one a spin.  It looks like it's going to have some *gorgeous* depth going on with all of that glitter, and I have a feeling top coat is just going to make it *sparkle*.  I'm not even going to *attempt* to pronounce the name!  I think that's one of the down sides of the Passport Collection:  Names I cannot easily remember and pronounce. 

This made me laugh: I just received shipping! For the box I received two days ago!

And I was going to wait towards the end of the week before I changed my nails, but I had a weird melting incident with an Espionage nail wrap and some glittery top coat, so I'm giving the red one a spin. It looks like it's going to have some *gorgeous* depth going on with all of that glitter, and I have a feeling top coat is just going to make it *sparkle*. I'm not even going to *attempt* to pronounce the name! I think that's one of the down sides of the Passport Collection: Names I cannot easily remember and pronounce.
It seems like the names this month are especially difficult!

I only received a tracking number today and my box doesn't look like it's shipped (ie. the tracking number isn't showing in the USPS system yet). I think if it's not waiting for me when I get home, I may email asking what's going on. This spotty shipping is so unlike them.

Mine has apparently been sitting at the Opa Locka PO since the morning of the third. No departure from there yet. The Delivery day on the USPS web site says today.

I guess I've been relatively lucky with my shipments not getting stuck anywhere. Its my time to experience the wait.

Back