SquareHue: July 2014 SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many apologies -- I misinterpreted that part of the agreement. I think I have the upload figured out now...

photo.JPG

The bottle on the left is a deep purple, so the colors in the teaser Barcelona image were spot on this month.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a box on instagram! looks like the colors are 

dark purple shimmer, orange-ish microshimmer, hot pink-ish microshimmer

haha whoops, guess i took too long to post that =)

Last edited by a moderator:
So many apologies -- I misinterpreted that part of the agreement. I think I have the upload figured out now...

photo.JPG

The bottle on the left is a deep purple, so the colors in the teaser Barcelona image were spot on this month.
Cool! Mine are out for delivery today. Mr. PostalGuy needs to get here ASAP. Especially with purple in that box.

Let's see if I can do this right....

Just did the nails last night, so these are the colors on my thumb.

image.jpg

I'm not really an orange person, but I love the shimmery-ness in this one.

Very pretty!  Now I wish I'd gotten them.  Sigh....  But I'll be content to wait for the August box and see what goodies are within.  :-D

When I was a kid waaay back in the '70s, there was a breath freshener kind of like TicTacs, except the container was sideways.  Oh, I just remembered their name (which I've been trying to remember for *ages*):  Dynamints.  One of the flavor combos was Fruit, which contained cherry, grape, and orange -- aka red, orange, and purple.  This box *totally* reminds me of that particular variety of Dynamints. 

I'm not a fan of the color orange *at all*, but I decided that if I'm going to be *way* too hot today and hate the world, I might as wear Rambla de Revel because then at least I won't associate a beloved shade with MELTING.  I had to talk to my boss about something, and she kept giving my hands the weirdest look I've ever received from her.  I have worn glittery tentacle nail wraps, and she hasn't said a word.  This time, she had very definite words about this shade:  I am required to wear this one EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY FROM SEPTEMBER UNTIL DECEMBER.  She's an Oregon State University graduate.  Their colors?  Orange and black.

(And I think the reason I hate orange is because those were my high school's colors.  I *hated* my high school.)

(My college was the University of Washington.  Purple and gold.)

I'm not a fan of the color orange *at all*, but I decided that if I'm going to be *way* too hot today and hate the world, I might as wear Rambla de Revel because then at least I won't associate a beloved shade with MELTING.  I had to talk to my boss about something, and she kept giving my hands the weirdest look I've ever received from her.  I have worn glittery tentacle nail wraps, and she hasn't said a word.  This time, she had very definite words about this shade:  I am required to wear this one EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY FROM SEPTEMBER UNTIL DECEMBER.  She's an Oregon State University graduate.  Their colors?  Orange and black.

(And I think the reason I hate orange is because those were my high school's colors.  I *hated* my high school.)

(My college was the University of Washington.  Purple and gold.)
I used to hate the color orange but my college colors were Orange and Black so now I can't get enough of it! They recently started football and I love going to games, so I've started hoarding orange polish to wear to them! 

It's funny to think of the things (food, sports, schools, etc.) that influence what colors someone likes or dislikes. 

Whoops, it was pointed out to me that my hatred of the color orange began much earlier.  When I was probably four or five years old, I had a violent migraine after using an Orange Crush Lip Smacker, and scent and migraines are very solidly linked for my family.  Just the color can be enough to set things off sometimes.

Got my box yesterday and had to swatch these lovely colours...I think this is my favorite SH box yet! Shimmery and gorgeous for summer :)

Squarehue July 2014 Barcelona.jpg

This is among my top 5 subscription companies ever. My account, which was created when they first opened, has been on hold for ?? probably 2 years. They just  signed me back up at the $14.99 price, and I didn't even have to ask for the original price. They had it in their records. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . 
They are everything a company and its  CS Dept. should be. 

Back