Straightening Hair and Frizzy Ends

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked my hair stylist what her secret was to straightening my hair because like pinkfrangipani and pinksugar mentioned, I could never get it as straight as her and my ends as smooth. She told me it was practically impossible to do a "salon grade straightening job" yourself because you just can't get the angle and leverage needed to pull the hair straight. Unless you have some real bendable arms she told me I'm outta luck.

Just an update, I've stopped using serum when my hair is wet. I've been using a straightening balm before I blow dry and then using the serum afterward. It seems to have helped a little. My hair still isn't smooth and sleek like I dream, but I'll take any little thing that helps. Thanks everyone for your help. I'll be trying out some of the other tips from this thread. I'll let you know how they work out for me.

i have that too!

ive heard  u could put a little dab of vaseline/petroleum jelly on the ends 

i havent tried it but i will!

i want to know about straightstyles, the large mouth curling iron wiht the brushes on it that are supposed to make you hair smooth and sleek. it is like 100.00, but i would like to be able to have my curly hair look put togother now and then. wondering how curly girls like it. please some answers????? thanks!love ya~

Back