Style Quarterly by Pashbox - Promo Code

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine today (they send it to me to review)!  It's fabulous!

IMG_0629.JPG
Hate I missed this box, but I am subscribed for the next one! Thanks for the new code, RAM10 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There's not much talk in this one. Did everyone like their box? Dislike it? The theme for the June box is summer nights, what do you think they'll put in that one or what do you think they should put in that one? 

I did like it and the value was there, but this feels a little less special to me, like the box lost its artisanal feel...maybe because of the ever present rifle paper co and baggu items.  I LIKE them and will definitely use them, they are just played out in the sub box market. 

The scarf and the sunnies/case were big wins for me, I know I will get a lot of use of both items.  The scarf is unique and the elephants are super cute, and the sunglasses and case are much higher quality than expected given the lack of branding.  The cleanser is nothing special but I love that they included the konjac sponge with it; I have been using and enjoying both. 

Havent tried the wipes, but they seem to be a rose scented version of the lemon ones from PSMH last year.  The perfume / hair oil / whatever is not my favorite, but my youngest daughter likes it so I spray it in her hair sometimes.  I like the idea of using it as a room spray, might be better for that than on my body. 

The theme was perfect and the items all clearly fit within the theme.  I think Stephanie is really skilled at curation and it's a quality I truly appreciate in a box.  There are a ton of other boxes I am interested in right now and I sort of wanted to cancel this for that reason, but this sub as a whole still seems like a really special hidden gem to me to I can't bear to part with it. 

@@lauradiniwilk I totally agree with everything you posted. I hope they get back to feeling more artisanal for their summer box. I want to see unique items that you aren't likely to find in most subscription boxes, I hope she can do that with this one. There is so much that you can do with a summer nights theme so I have no idea what could possibly be in the box but I'm really hoping to discover some really new to me brands for this one. It seems like 2015 was the year of rifle paper co and baggu. 

Yes, the summer nights theme is definitely worth sticking around for.  I wonder what kind of items will be in it?  The only thing I can think of is dangly earrings that look cute with an updo, but obviously not everyone has pierced ears.  Maybe some sort of body oil that makes bare legs look amazing?

Am I the only one that desperately hopes for something Grease related with a theme like "Summer Nights"?

@saffrya what type of product could she include that's grease related? I have never seen the movie smh

This has nothing to do with summer nights but I want a clutch lol, probably not gonna happen

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I was thinking of the styles from the movie. Fifties and such. Disco...  The colors... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just look up Grease images on google.  You'll see what I mean.

Has anyone seen or heard anything about the next box coming out in June? It will be my first box and I'm getting cold feet.

I know the theme is supposed to be summer nights but I have no other details beyond that.  I emailed Stephanie for shipping dates and spoiler hints, she is fantastic and usually gets back to me right away.

And she already responded.  She is the best. 

[SIZE=10pt]Hi Laura,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The box will include 5 items to help you host or attend a summer night party. There will be a skincare product, 2 bath and body products, a lifestyle product that I don't believe has ever been featured in any subscription box (though I could be wrong) and there will be a fashion accessory. We're still waiting on a couple of products to come in, so boxes are scheduled to ship the last week of June. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Best,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Stephanie Bruce[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Owner & Chief Experience Officer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Style Quarterlyhttp://www.stylequarterly.co/[/SIZE]

I've never heard of this box before reading this thread.  The past boxes all look like they have 7 items but this upcoming box will only have five.  Am I reading that correctly?

I emailed the facebook page and they gave me a code when I signed up
That is a great suggestion; thank you.  After much deliberation I have decided I must forego this box.  I got three boxes delivered Monday, three yesterday and am getting five today.  I have 'stuff upon stuff' and have run out of room to store/organize it.......  Maybe sometime in the future when I have gotten this addiction in control.  Enjoy your boxes ladies!

I've never heard of this box before reading this thread.  The past boxes all look like they have 7 items but this upcoming box will only have five.  Am I reading that correctly?
She only promises 3-6 items per box. You can check it out on the About page.

well, that stinks

Shes closing down. This is the last box unless you've paid up for a longer sub

Edit to add Email text:

The March box will ship by June 30 - this quarter's box saw amazing growth and vendors were working overtime to get products in in a timely manner. I was hoping to be able to ship boxes earlier as I have been able to do so in the past, however I had to give my brand partners enough time to fulfill the large orders I placed. This seasons theme is "Summer Nights" and it will include items for you to host or attend a summer party at night.

I would like to thank you all for helping Style Quarterly grow so quickly. After completely rebranding my subscription business, I had to start from scratch with a few loyal subscribers who stuck with me, however the business has been able to grow at an alarming rate. As a one woman show, I feel I am unable to continue to provide the level of service I believe my customers deserve. Unfortunately, this will be the last quarterly subscription box for Style Quarterly, however those of you who purchased a semi-annual plan last quarter and who will also be receiving your first box next week, will receive your last box in September. All subscriptions that have not yet been canceled, will be canceled by or before 6/30/2015. This will not affect semi-annual subscribers who are due to receive a box in September; while your account will be canceled, you will still receive your last box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back