Subscription for cats?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my box today and thought I would share!
- 4 cans of Tiki Cat food. I was excited to get a food I know they'll eat, but in flavors I don't normally get for them. I got Salmon & Chicken, Chicken, Tuna, and Tuna & Crab. - Two hip&joint treats, standard sized bags from NaturVet Naturals and Zukes. - Giant bag of salmon Greenies. They love them some Greenies! - Petzlife Oral Care Gel. I've never done any teeth treatments, though it's definitely time to start. - A toy they showed a little interest in, probably because it has catnip in it. Overall, I am very pleased with this box, and Ferris and Phoebe seem pretty OK with it as well.
your kitties look like my Kitty Calvin.

Originally Posted by kalmekrzy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
all three of my cats are spoiled. My cat Calvin loves dried squid. He has gotten up on the counter and snagged the bag a couple of times and if I hadn't caught him he would've figured out a way to get it open. I got the same box as well. Two of my cats eagerly wait for wet food in the morning my other one hates it and will not even go near it. My cats are on high end dry and wet food because Molly has allergies to grains among other things. She also has developed asthma. Poor Kitty.Calvin attacked the box when I opened it.the other two could've cared less. I took some pictures but will have to figure out how to hide them so I don't spoil it for others who haven't gotten their boxes.
The black square thingy above the Reply box opens a spoiler box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine have issues as well, so finding a dry food that they liked, worked for them, and made Mom happy ingredient-wise was a challenge. Someone suggested to me Natural Balance Green Pea & Duck, and I have been very pleased. They have also maintained healthy weights, which is a great bonus.

Back