Sweepstakes! Giveaway - 1 BFTE Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to try Diamonds, Nani, Peacock Gel Liner, Mix and Fix, and the Too Faced collection.

I hope I win because I've never tried any of their products, but I've heard really good things about them!

~Bat Wing Eyeshadow

~Chili Pepper Eyeshadow

~Lush Mineral Blush

~Ever After Eyeshadow

~Bisque Foundation

tanzanite gel liner
nutcracker collection
iris mineral eye shadow
16 piece sample set in travel case
big ego mineral eye shadow

beautiful colors. have been wanting to order for a while! definitely on my most wanted list!!!

The Wizard of Oz-Some

Makeup pressing kit

Light Beige foundation

4 Leaf Clover

Unicorn

Love BFTE! 

Mineral Blush - Doll Face

Boxed Collection - The Wizard of Oz-Some

Mineral Bronzer - Medium Bronzer

Lashes - Red Cherry Lashes #D012

Mineral Eye Shadows - Baked (COTW)

I 
heart.gif
 BFTE!!

MY Top 5 are:

• "Bring on the Berries" MINI COLLECTION
  • "The Blushing Bride" MINI COLLECTION
  • "Two Faced" Duo Tone MINI COLLECTION
  • Red Cherry Lashes #110
  • "My First BFTE Makeup Set" Light Colors

All the products looked amazing but those stood out to me! They would be a great addition to my makeup collection and would give me MORE awesome colors to play with! Thanks so much for hosting such a great sweepstakes! You guys rock!

XOXO,
Diandra S.
heart.gif

The winter wonderland collection Oceanic gel liner Red cherry lashes #602 Mix and fix mixing medium And dollface mineral blush

1. Whisper Pigment

2. Beautiful Pigment

3. Aloha Pigment

4. Meteor Shower Pigment

5. Blushing Bride Mini Collection :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. Get the Look - Mini Collection in Addicted to Pink 2. Get the Look - Mini Collection in Sunset Sky 3. My First BFTE Makeup Set 4. Mix and Fix Mixing Medium 5. Red Cherry Lashes #12

This sweepstakes is over and now closed as of 8pm Pacific time. We'll announce the winners RIGHT HERE in this thread and on Facebook within 10 days. Good luck to all!   Entries after this post will not be entered.

I like the addicted to pink, wizard of oz, the winter wonderland collection, big ego mineral shadow, and sour mineral shadow!

Here are my choice of 5! :)
  * Red Cherry Lashes #C412
* Peacock Gel Liner
* The 16pc Matte Set
* Winter Wonderland limited edition Collection
* Medium Bronzer

There's so many pretty ones it was hard to decide!

My top 5:

Destiny Blush 

Georgia Peach Blush

Ever After Eye shadow

Dusty Rose Eye shadow

Cotton Candy Eye shadow

Giveaway closed on January 5th.  No more entries will be counted after that date.  Thanks so much to all of you who entered!

The Pick 80 Jars (all of the colors!)

Mineral Foundation (Warm Honey/Medium)

Pink Eye Shadows

Matte Eye Shadows 

Hard To Rock Mini Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back