Target Beauty Box: March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is now scheduled for 3/24-3/26 (sigh) But that's ok, by then I will have forgotten what's in it and it will be a surprise LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by chillybeans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Mine is now scheduled for 3/24-3/26 (sigh) But that's ok, by then I will have forgotten what's in it and it will be a surprise LOL
Mine is the 25th - the 27th now. Yes it will be a surprise, I already forgot what's in there kinda. lol 

This looks like it was a great deal! I'm a new poster and am excited about catching these earlier on in the future! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You guys are the best!

Mine's delayed, too, but I don't care. I kind of shouldn't have ordered in the first place, since this stuff will probably just go into my hoard boxes (tons of categorically labeled pink Glossyboxes in my closet) and remain unused for well over a year. And I ordered 2, by the way...LOL!

Mine's delayed, too, but I don't care. I kind of shouldn't have ordered in the first place, since this stuff will probably just go into my hoard boxes (tons of categorically labeled pink Glossyboxes in my closet) and remain unused for well over a year. And I ordered 2, by the way...LOL!
I ordered 3, cause there was a coupon code. I hope that either love the products or give them away...

Quote: You had to argue? That really sucks, and I'm surprised. I did have to call twice. The first time I was put on hold for nearly ten minutes while the rep looked into it, and then I was disconnected. The second time I called, I got a woman who knew exactly what I was talking about and completed the refund quickly (it did have to be via gift card, because I used PayPal, but it's not like I won't use a Target gift card).
Yes, I couldn't believe the conversation with the customer service rep I was having. Prob one of the worst of my experiences. But in the end I got it refunded. Not sure I would bother next time ordering if there is a glitch.

I got a shipping notice this morning! woohoo! Not sure why it says estimated delivery, 3/24-26, wonder where it is being shipped from...

Quote: Originally Posted by chillybeans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got a shipping notice this morning! woohoo! Not sure why it says estimated delivery, 3/24-26, wonder where it is being shipped from...
I got one too and had the same estimated delivery in the email, but I couldn't find a tracking number in the email. So I clicked on my order number to see if I could find the tracking number, and the page showed this:

So it *might* come sooner. I decided to archive all the emails about it and try to forget about when it's coming and let it me a pleasant surprise one day. What is weird though was that my original time estimate was March 12-17, but then I got an email yesterday updating it to March 24-26. Seems odd considering the shipping notice was sent hours after that email. Maybe the website doesn't have the updated arrival range?

Quote: Originally Posted by pooteeweet213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got one too and had the same estimated delivery in the email, but I couldn't find a tracking number in the email. So I clicked on my order number to see if I could find the tracking number, and the page showed this:

So it *might* come sooner. I decided to archive all the emails about it and try to forget about when it's coming and let it me a pleasant surprise one day. What is weird though was that my original time estimate was March 12-17, but then I got an email yesterday updating it to March 24-26. Seems odd considering the shipping notice was sent hours after that email. Maybe the website doesn't have the updated arrival range?
Mine said the same when I clicked on it....we shall see! As long as its on its way, hopefully no more  ***storm*** delays too!

Got my shipping email. Delivery is around 3/19. For those charged shipping and not wanting to call - I was told to call on FB and never got around to it yet. But, they deducted it from the invoice on the email. They charged for shipping then deducted it for a shipping discount. So, those that didn't call may only get charged $5.36 like me! :)

I got a shipping notice today too! I ran over here to let people know! You guys are always ahead of the game! 

Got mine as well - also says delivery 3/12-3/17 when I clicked on the order number! Wooo!

The last email I received was in regards to there being a delay. When I logged into my Target account and went to view my order it says "shipped" and at the top it says, "Already Shipped".

BUT!!! If I refresh the screen it give me the message that it hasn't been shipped and the old total.

So no idea if it's shipped or not. lol

i got an email saying my box had shipped.. but there's no tracking number in the email like there usually is so I logged onto my account and there's still no link to any tracking but the estimated arrival is between today and 3/18.. I wonder if the updated shipping emails were a glitch? or just in case measure?

So since ordering my beauty box and paying with the paypal option provided on target. I got charged shipping fees and was told I would get refunded. Never did! I chatted with a few people through the chat and I was told to wait to get a refund and to expect it once my box shipped, then I was told I should have received a e-gift card since I paid with paypal. basically I never received the refund or the e-gift card after I kept getting different answers. I called paypal to dispute it because I was tired of target giving me the run around. 
Long story short, I had to get a refund through paypal since target wouldn't refund me.

Did anyone else have problems getting a refund from target after using the paypal option?

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The last email I received was in regards to there being a delay. When I logged into my Target account and went to view my order it says "shipped" and at the top it says, "Already Shipped".

BUT!!! If I refresh the screen it give me the message that it hasn't been shipped and the old total.

So no idea if it's shipped or not. lol
I refreshed and mine did the same thing, but my credit card is reflecting $5.92 (box plus NY-state tax)...weird, but I'm glad I'm not the only one that the old total shows up for!!

I got shipping notice today with an expected delivery date of today thru the 14th. No real tracking number so I'm guessing it is coming regular mail.

I am in the same situation as you. I decided to go ahead and wait for the box and see if I receive the e- gift card in the box. If I don't, I will call paypal to dispute the difference.

Latest posts

Back