TARGET Beauty Boxes - Winter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of mad, the charges were "pending" on my card for days, now they're gone.  Pretty sure I'm not going to get these.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm kind of mad, the charges were "pending" on my card for days, now they're gone. Pretty sure I'm not going to get these. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Me too! But I hope that isn't the case. I haven't been officially charged yet, but I do have the order confirmation from Monday... I honestly forgot that I made this purchase until I saw this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - color me impressed. My shipping estimate was 12/10-12/14 and the 2 boxes arrived today.

I got my boxes this weekend!  I ordered the men's version and the $10 women's version...Holy crap were these a good deal!  Especially the women's one...I didn't realize that it came with a $10 off code for dermstore.com (which also has free shipping, no min). So it basically paid for its self!

My 3 men's boxes arrived at the post office on Saturday.  So, I think this means I am going to get them today. 

Got my womans box to day ( no shipping email or anything)

This is a crazy good value. Got a deep red Revlon, which won't suit me, but it'll be good to test the formula.  

Seriously great value!

Got my 3 men's boxes today.  What great gifts for teenage/20 something boys.   Excellent value.  I can see some items being on their bureaus at home or college, in a gym bag or taken for travel.  I will be looking for the men's boxes again in the future.  

I got the women's box today and I'm still waiting on the naturals box.

Spoilers:

I wish the lippie was a different color, if I'm going to wear a very dark color I want matte or a stain so I don't have to worry so much about red slipping and sliding all over my face. I know a liner might help but I don't really use it. I really don't need another balm haha but I can never seem to part with these! I want to try them all, though malin & goetz mojito is my HG.

The butterfly mascara looks fun to try but lately I have liked natural bristles. It would make a great gift being I'm swimming in mascaras but I'm so curious...

Covergirl shadows in blushing nude: I'm so glad I opened this instead of adding it to the swap pile. It is great for those days I want a little bit of shimmer but natural shades.

Pixi liner: good staying power on my hand and velvety. I Love pixi packaging.

Laneige sleep mask: felt a bit harsh at first, kind of like alcohol (though I don't see it as an ingredient). It might be because I'm used to the julep sleep mask and this one is less creamy. It absorbed nicely and my skin got used to it before I even finished the rest of my face.

Serum foil: I think I've used this before and liked it.

I got the thickening hair food instead of the hair mask. I wish I had gotten the mask since I have thick dry hair. I will give it a try though.

The coupons are an awesome bonus!!! So happy I went for this one.

I received the Revlon in Sunstone. It is a pretty color but not with my red hair and pink undertones. I would have loved a pink or mauve. I could even handle a cool tone red. Subs love to send me corals and they just sit unused.

For the other variation I received the thickening hair stuff. I have thick course hair which could have benefited from the mask. Sadly Target thinks I need more volumn and I don't live anywhere near Texas (sorry Texas ladies I don't mean to insult you or your hair)

I needed a new wet brush and had been planning a trip to Sally's to get one but dermstore had wet brushes! I got 2 for 8.52 basically buy 1 get 1 free since I was buying it anyway. Unfortunately 1 brush wasn't over $10 and the cart needs to be over 10 to use the coupon.

For my fellow palefaces ( 'specially my ginger-sisters) who got Carnelian and are worried about it being too dark, I'd say give it a try. I put some on just to see if it was worth buying in a color more suited to me, and I was kind of surprised. It is definitely dark, but honestly, it didn't look half bad. 

It will look like a hot mess when you first put it on, but the brush ( which I hated on first sight) actually helps even it out. 

For those worried about it slipping, fear not. I think this may be the best lip product I have ever tried for not feathering or bleeding. (And I'm 51 with those fine lines all around my mouth, very prone to feathering, etc)

And it lasted a sweet forever, even through a shower. The shine was gone, but the color was still there. (I didn't wash my lips, but the water ran all over my face when I washed it and no smearing or feathering or anything, even after showering. )

The deepness of the shade may have contributed to the lasting power, but I was impressed enough to order more. Target is sold out, but drugstore.com has a BOGO on one Revlon item, plus 20% off all beauty items and free shipping at $35, so I bit.  

How do I find out about these? I've bought a few in the past, but need reminders. How did you all find out about this one?

A related topic, did anyone see Target's new designer collaboration is with Lilly Pulitzer, debuting April 19? From what I've seen it looks very cute! And it includes makeup as well as housewares. I can't wait!

A related topic, did anyone see Target's new designer collaboration is with Lilly Pulitzer, debuting April 19? From what I've seen it looks very cute! And it includes makeup as well as housewares. I can't wait!
What a fun collaboration for Spring! 

What a fun collaboration for Spring! 
Here are pics of the new products from the Target and Lilly Pulitzer collaboration.

lilly-x-target03.jpglilly-x-target04.jpglilly-x-target01.jpglilly-x-target02.jpglilly-x-target05.jpglilly-x-target06.jpglilly-x-target08.jpglilly-x-target07.jpg]

Source:WWD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back