The All Natural Face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone receive the All Natural Face January Box? I did and Loved it- this months theme was Valentine's Day. So much fun opening this one, Crystal really outdoes herself with the packaging.

Guess I shoulda put that huh? 3 vegan eyeshadows in rose gold, pink gold and warm honey. Pink gold is my favorite Vegan angel dust facial bronzer and also a little mini blush brush to use Luv That Color nail polish in Sweetheart Red A vegan makeup finishing spray Vegan 'flavored' massage oil and personal lubricant-Cherry Eyeshadow brush I really loved how she added the rose petals and a valentines day card this was packed with awesomeness.

The eye shadows sound beautiful!  And I've used one of her vegan setting sprays in orange blossom.  Nice box!

Can you do a close up of the shadow colors?

Originally Posted by Beeyutifull /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Guess I shoulda put that huh?

3 vegan eyeshadows in rose gold, pink gold and warm honey. Pink gold is my favorite
Vegan angel dust facial bronzer and also a little mini blush brush to use
Luv That Color nail polish in Sweetheart Red
A vegan makeup finishing spray
Vegan 'flavored' massage oil and personal lubricant-Cherry
Eyeshadow brush
I really loved how she added the rose petals and a valentines day card this was packed with awesomeness.

Originally Posted by Beeyutifull /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guess I shoulda put that huh?

3 vegan eyeshadows in rose gold, pink gold and warm honey. Pink gold is my favorite

Vegan angel dust facial bronzer and also a little mini blush brush to use

Luv That Color nail polish in Sweetheart Red

A vegan makeup finishing spray

Vegan 'flavored' massage oil and personal lubricant-Cherry

Eyeshadow brush

I really loved how she added the rose petals and a valentines day card this was packed with awesomeness.
The pink gold shadow was in my Eco Emi January box.  I've been wearing it the past two days, such a pretty, delicate color!

I subbed in august on the 14th just before midnight but I guess it didn't make the cut off

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I never got an august box so I'm going to have to pay for 2 boxes before I even see the first one. I hate when this happens. Eco emi just did it to me too. They started a beauty box and I signed up the first day it launched so I would get a September box and then after they got my money they told me that I had just paid for October and their first box would be in October! That sub is $21 and there are no examples. I either have to pay for 2 boxes $42 without any examples or I have to cancel before they charge me for November on Oct 1st. Geez. I don't really want to but I think I'm going to cancel. That's a lot of money :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ugh between TANF and eco emi I'd be spending $72 before even getting a single box. Outrageous!! Anyone else still subbed to TANF?

Back