The Lip Bar Contest - Enter to Win the Secret Garden Spring Collection Plus One Virgin Cocktail! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Baby Bellini - I love a smooth nude, it looks gorgeous.

2 Gin-ger & Tonic - Again a lovely nude, a girl can never have too many nude lipstick in my opinion

3 Blossom Sour - While nudes are great a pop of pink can brighten a look and my mood. 

So hard to pick just 3!

Lavender Mojito - Such a gorgeous color. I am drooling. 

Peony Punch - Another beautiful color. Perfect for Summer.

Ambrosia - I've recently discovered that corals/orange look great w/ my skintone. Would love to try this color.

My favorites are: Chocolate Spritzer, which looks like the perfect, wear-anywhere neutral brown; Blossom Sour, which might be the Best Pink Ever; and Jasmine, which will be perfect on karaoke night with a cute dress and sweet cocktail!

Baby Bellini, chocolate spritzer, and cafe acu lair all look awesome N I would love to try them!

Love Blossom Sour, Jasmine, and Peony Punch. All purple/pink shades that would work with my lips without having me look ridiculous ( I cant do reds!)

Baby Bellini, Ginger Tonic, Ambrosia. All three colors are perfect for everyone to wear with most any kind of makeup look. Ginger Tonic is my favorite favorite though. Its the ultimate nude and because these lipstick are moisturising, you never want to be the one with the sexy but cakey nude lips. But seriously, all three colours, I would use on anyone, especially myself!

My top 3 favorites: 

1. Lavender Mojito-  I love pastels and purple is always super cute and fun!

2. blossum sour- I really like this light pink it seems like it would be a great color for everyday type of wear.

3. baby bellini-  This also looks like a cute everyday/work friendly color that would go great with natural makeup.

My Top 3 are:

Mint Mojito - Love this color - it's so unique and I like the idea of a green, it would be awesome to wear clubbing or even just a subtle middle of the lip splash with some gloss on top

Lavender Mojito - Purple! I have tons of dark plums, but would love this lighter lavender

Blossom Sour - a nice medium, wearable pink

Signed up for the newsletter and liked on FB:)

I've been eyeing 'The Lip Bar' products for a few weeks! So excited they are teaming up with MakeupTalk :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lipstick is my 'have to wear' product out of all of my products. My favorite makeup look right now is a natural/light eye with a bold lip.

MY TOP 3 COCKTAILS:
Lavender Mojito - It's Spring! The flowers are blossoming amazing pastel colors so why shouldn't your lips too? I love how feminine and fun this color is!

Blossom Sour - This is a very wearable lip color for many skin tones. Pinks are my favorite so I'm naturally drawn to this color

Gin-Ger & Tonic - Perfect lip color with a smokey eye! Reminds me of a 'Kim Kardashian' lip. 

I've signed up for the newsletter, liked the page on Facebook and followed them on Twitter :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My favorites would be...

1. Lavendar Mojito-  just looks so fun and I would love to be able to rock it in the summer, especially with a great tan

2.  Blossom Sour-  a great pink with a subtle hint of purple, great conversation starter

3.  Ambrosia- my absolute favorite!  absolutely divine! a little pink, a little coral, a lot of awesome

Signed up for the newsletter and liked on facebook, twitter, and instagram!  

what a great giveaway!

Baby Bellini - would be perfect for daily use, nice natural color. Chocolate Spritzer - looks beautiful, this one might be perfect for daily use as well. Ambrosia - perfect coral shade for spring and summer. Love, love this color. I subscribed to their newsletter, following fb and Instagram. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really like Ambrosia, Jasmine and blossom sour!

Hi! I followed on Facebook (Facebook.com/recycledstardust) ig (recycledstardust) and on twitter nikki985, and subbed to the news letter. My three favorite cocktails are Lavender Mojito- because I simply adore a purple hued lip and I would love to wear this "seductive" shade... Everywhere. Mint julep- because sometimes we need to step out of our comfort zone and have a fresh and bold shade on the lips. If I have the confidence to wear mint lipstick, what can't I do? Chocolate spritzer- well lets be honest you got me with sexual chocolate. Sounds both delicious and sexy and that's what I want to convey on my lips!

I'm excited that my first post is for a contest!  Long-time MUT lurker, finally took the plunge and signed up
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My top 3!

- Blosson Sour: a purty shade of pink, perfect for spring!

- Gin-ger & Tonic: a lovely nude shade that would go well with anything

- Ambrosia: such a rich coral colour, excellent for those hot summer nights

Thanks for the contest!

So excited! Good luck everyone:3 My top 3 1. Café au lait~ nudes are a MUST for any girl. This one looks amazimgly pigmented, one i would recommend to all my friends and family since nudes virtually look good on everybody! The stunning packaging is a huge plus too 2. Peony punch~ i love this name! It seems so fun and bright and young! Also its bright but not too bright so you can wear it day or night 3. Lavender mojito- well i saved the best for last! This colour seems like it AMAZINGLY compliments my rocker chic style!

Oooo, I need diiisss:

Ambrosia: Such a gorgeous peachy color that looks super nourishing!

Blossom Sour: I <3 this!

Jasmine: It would look so pretty with a navy blue and white polka dot skater dress and some heels!

Signed up for the newsletter too! If I had Facebook and Twitter, I'd be all over The Lip Bar pages but alas, I'm disconnected. But still, very lovely lipsticks!

I Love:

1. Peony Punch - I am obsessed with pinks right now

2. Baby Bellini - looks like a great everyday color

3. Lavender Mojito - this is awesome and I would love to rock this out (on the weekend)

First of all, I am in love the cocktail theme!

My top 3 favorites:

1. Ambrosia-  So lovely! This color reminds me of the raspberry smoothies I used to get at the roller rink when I was 10.....Ahh! happiness and joy!
  2. Baby Bellini- A very sophisticated nude.  I would love to rock this warm neutral on my smackers!
  3. Mint Julip- I kept coming back to this selection because I adore green hues and I think it is so fresh and interesting to see a muted green lip.  Unique and beautiful!

I am subscribed to the newsletter.  Thanks!
dance.gif

OMG the colors are so amazing it was hard to choose.

My top 3 are :

# 1 -Lavender Mojito 

#2 - Ambrosia

#3 - Jasmine

These colors are rocking it and I must now get them all hahah. The remind me of colors I wore when I was younger but I know I can still wear them today.                                                                                   

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back