Turmeric Cream!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by craftycatz /img/forum/go_quote.gif Tumeric has been found to have strong anti-cancer properties especially for skin growths. In mice, tumors have just shrunk down to nothing or gone away altogether. All yellow staining foods have this to some degree but tumeric is supposed to be one of the strongest. I use it in recipes whenever I can because it does not have a very strong flavor. Never thought of making a mask. Will be trying this! How do you make a mask of it?

Actually what i am using is not a mask but a cream. I am trying to find out more material on Turmeric, as my this is becoming my current fav subject of research. Will keep you guys posted.

Originally Posted by Hotchilli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sheep.gif
Can anyone tell me where to look for a natural herbal cream that has TURMERIC as a main ingredient?
vogel.gif

Go to ebay and type up Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream and this is what it saysVICCO has combined the goodness of TURMERIC which is said to prevent the penetration of ultra violet rays of the sun into the skin and thus maintains the original colour of the pigment of the skin, with the richness of pure SANDALWOOD OIL which is supposed to be the most cooling element in Vicco Turmeric Cream.

This luxurious cream vanishes into your skin and starts working its magic from within.

• It protects the skin year round from the elements.
  • It keeps pimples and acne at bay, giving skin a blemish-free complexion.
  • It rejuvenates and revitalises the skin from within, leaving it soft, supple, and young-looking.
  • Being pure and natural, with all the wonderful attributes of turmeric and sandalwood oil, Vicco Turmeric Cream gives the skin a radiance that mere cosmetics can't hold a light to.
if u do end up trying it please let us know if it works coz it sounds so good and its cheap to on ebay!

Hi,

I am sps.I like Ayurvedic Products.I have been using this product for 5 months and it works great on my skin. I used to have bad break out every time I work at night or when I'm stressed out. I tried many different skin care from clinque, to lancome, to proactiv, but none of it work for me. One day my sister sent me a small tube of Vitamin E/Turmeric cream from Vietnam. I tried on this cream for a week and what a big different it made. My skin got so much better, no more break out on my face, and my skin even get lighter. You can find this product on ebay.

==========================

Ayurvedic Products Manufacturer

I read somewhere that if you apply turmeric in the night, wash up, before sleep. You can wash off any yellow tinge the next morning with some besan and milk

This is really very good herbal product. you can get it from Indian stores.

This is really very good herbal product. you can get it from Indian stores.

Originally Posted by cotton_c4ndy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
turmeric is very good for skin..is that rite?

Turmeric has the power to improve your complexion and skin tone. Mix cucumber and lemon juice. Put pinch of turmeric in it. Apply it on the spots for 15 minutes. Apply it regularly. It will improve your complexion gradually. It also helps suntanned skin return to its normal shade faster.

my sister has used a turmeric cream for years. it;s called elit'e. it is from india and has sandalwood in it also. very nice product.

Vicco turmeric Ayurvedic Cream. 100% natural. 150 gram - 98 Rupees. Very friendly and economic. Made from turmeric and Sandelwood especially

or

Patanjali's "Tejus" पतंजलि की "तेजस" कà¥à¤°à¥€à¤® 100% Herbal 150 gram . - 175/Rs. Approx

Have any of you tried using Turmeric? Amberlilynaturals sells a non-staining turmeric mask called ReNude Turmeric Antioxidant Mask that doesn't stain your skin. Apparently turmeric has been shown in studies to improve acne and rosacea! They're also doing a holiday contest for a free jar of the mask on the amberlilynaturals facebook page. Check it out!

Back