Two thumbs down for Tru Minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they offer samples? I have such a hard time finding foundations to match that I never buy mineral foundation without getting a sample first, because more than likely it won't work for me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Just something to keep in mind for next time...

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them. I also ordered from them, prior to finding this, and honestly, I'm glad I did. I would not have ordered if I had read this first, but I'm glad I took the chance. I use more of the lighter foundation color out of the set than the darker one. I use the dark one to bring the light one closer to my actual color, and I haven't had any orange coloring. I wonder if maybe you just needed a lighter shade? Just a thought, but I'm glad you got good customer service from them. The blush color they sent is way to dark for me, so I just don't use it at all; maybe I'll try it for eyeshadow instead. I hope you have better luck in the future.

~ WLF

I tend to find that when people use products for medium skin tones, the companies seem to have difficulty getting the colours right in that range. I myself always use light colours, as i have a light skin tone. My mum has a medium complexion, so she often has trouble finding a shade that doesnt go orange. This isnt a problem that you would only find with this company, so if you've already found a foundation that works for you, i would stick with that, or ask friends to recommend a mineral make-up if they have a similar skin tone to you.

sorry to read about your purchas.

its very disapointed when its not going very well and the minerals are not what we thought.

but. before buying did you read some reviews? because its can minimize the surprise.

when I try a new brand I came with no expecting very much because I know that I can be disapointed.

since I found my brands.. and my sellers I'm very pleased.

and sorry for my English.

Back