Tymetheinfamous blocked me! lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BY THE WAY MAKE SURE YOU AREN'T GETTING CHARGED WHILE THE SITE IS DOWN, I HEARD SHE IS STILL COLLECTING EVERYONES 20-85 PER MONTH AND THERE IS NO SITE~ WTF?????
policeman.gif

I'm not surprised. She seems a little full of herself but maybe that's just me. I am subscribed to her though lol

Wow... Just when I searched "Tymeforbeauty" look what I found.... You guys make me not even want to join the site now... Lbs

I really don't like her videos. I find her voice to be really annoying and she comes across as not very genuine.

Wow really

I am noticing the same thing u r.  I even subscribed to her TymeforBeauty site and honestly you do not get the value for the $ you pay.  I have already unsubscribed.  What turned me off was after agreeing to the initial $20 or so a month, then immediately she had a link up asking for another $47 a month for the upgraded features.  When I said 'no thanks' then ANOTHER video popped up  saying 'I totally understand, how about $xx per month (I think it was an extra $27 or something like that).  Seriously? SERIOUSLY?  How about provide the value to us for $20 a month and maybe we'll want to upgrade? So I am on her Tymeforbeauty site and there is very little value to having a membership.  She doesn't reply to  barely anything - it's just a glorified message board where other people respond (rarely her).  There is very little traffic on the message boards either - every time I check there is rarely anything new.  Just a video once a week.  Guess what?  I can go on YouTube for FREE and get AWESOME makeup advice from pros like Jordan Liberty (OMG he is SO awesome, check out his Give Good Face videos), Gossmakeupartist, Carlibybel...etc.  They are really awesome, sweet, funny, sexy and and they reply to people too.  LOVE THEM.   I used to really love Tyme but if she doesn't want to put the 'TYME' into her site and her subscribers and just collect our money, the site will fail. She should go back to just doing youtube videos and getting $ from sponsors.  Less of a fail.  
. Wow really. Obviously if she doesn't put the time and effort she is only in it for the money! You says so yourself you can watch videos on YouTube for free of the same stuff. I'm sorry but you are stupid for paying money for that sight.

Well if you

I find this to be completely false. I've sent tyme numorous messages in her inbox on youtube, in the comments, on twitter, facebook, email, and on IG and shes replyed to 75%+ of my messages. and half the time it was sometimes comments most ppl wouldnt take the time to reply to. hun she prolly just blocked you becuase she felt your comment was inappropriately asked. if u inboxed her she mightah just replyed. but then again its her page she can do what she wants whether its tl block you or just ignore you its really not that big of a deal.
well if you actually read her post she said she did message her. And it is that big of a deal if Tyme is going to be a witch to keep her image and block and delete comments that call out the truth about her. Head over to gurugossiper and check out her thread. How can you like someone so trashy like her? Gross

I was totally unaware there was a "guru" who had a site where her supporters had to pay for membership.  That seems so sketchy to me...

LOL and these are the kinds of snot-nosed witches I see on YouTube that I later love to see arguing with people on public forums who DARE to criticize them, threatening to sue them for all sorts of pathetic rubbish like 'slander'. Instead of just saying 'sorry, I got overwhelmed with everything' or something similar, they instead resort to threatening people who used to love them & what they do. Great way to start an international group of ex-subbers who hate them & their self-important attitude. Would love to see them try & find followers & companies to ship them product freebies for *that* kind of group :) I stick to a few makeup artists who actually behave professionally, who appreciate their subscribers & let them know, who regularly crank out good videos, and still make at least *some* effort to interact with those people who take time of their own to watch these YouTubers' videos & comment on them, even when they've surpassed the 1,000,000 subscribers mark. I'd hate to meet this rude cow in person, without a doubt. If that's how she treats her subbers, I can just imagine what her day-to-day ego is like.

Usually when I discover a new beauty guru (new to me xD) I check out their forum on GuruGossiper. I know a lot of people have issues with the site, but I really do feel like so much of what the people in the forums say are so true. Before I heard of Tyme, I randomly stumbled on her GG page, and she doesn't seem too nice xD
I do think she is really pretty though. And I like her makeup tutorials. But I'm not subbed.

Back