• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

UD Mystery Travel Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh wow. i have all of that stuff already. i'm glad that i didn't cave in and buy one. thanks for posting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I probably would have felt disappointed if I had any of the stuff but this was actually my first UD purchase so it was a great way to test the products. :)

Just bought it thanks to your information!  The mascara is my favorite, I need some more all-nighter, and I really want to try a lip junkie pencil!  I hope mine is as good as yours is!  I also purchased the Naked Basics for my mom.

Originally Posted by fate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I got mine this morning...
I think it was the travel bag mentioned above.
I got:
Sample of eye shadow primer potion
Travel size super curl mascara
Travel size 24/7 shadow pencil in Rehab
Travel size all nighter
Full size lip junkie lip gloss in Naked
My package also came with a $5 off thank you card and a squeeze tube sample of naked skin bb cream. I actually really like the travel bag that it came in.

Originally Posted by fate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I got mine this morning...

I think it was the travel bag mentioned above.

I got:

Sample of eye shadow primer potion

Travel size super curl mascara

Travel size 24/7 shadow pencil in Rehab

Travel size all nighter

Full size lip junkie lip gloss in Naked

My package also came with a $5 off thank you card and a squeeze tube sample of naked skin bb cream. I actually really like the travel bag that it came in.
I posted on my wall the day the announced the travel bag that it might have those items. I don't think I really was tempted in buying it knowing the most of the products are part of their travel sets which I already have several other. Don't get me wrong, it's STILL a good bag of goodies but for those who buy UD products often this was a pass.

Ok so some of u are probably expecting the different well it not its the same as fate.

Thanks for posting pictures of the "mystery" bag..now I don't have to wait in suspense :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Btw you should take down the pic of the $5off code..just sayin' :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Take what down and what code?
The $5 thank you card, but the code is on the other side so it's safe to have a pic of it without someone else being able to redeem it.

It looks like not enough people took UD up on their ~free travel bag with deluxe samples with a $75 purchase a few weeks back so they decided to add an item or 2 and market it as a mystery bag.. I'm glad I didn't buy it tbh, especially with shipping now apparently being $8.

Thanks for the heads up. I've removed the image from her image gallery as well since it was still visible via her gallery.

Yeah I think this would be better if it was offered as a bonus for spending a certain amount or something. Kinda like the itkit deals sephora had.

Blah - I decided to purchase this because the Naked gloss I have is about out and the cost of the mystery bag is cheaper than a new gloss.  I also enjoy their mascara and it's usually $10 on its own.  

While I use the Rehab shade often, I have a spare already.  My sister has that shadow pencil set already too (gift from me).  Not sure what to do with that...if anyone wants it, PM a link to your trade list.

I'll stick the travel size All-Nighter in my travel stash.

Excited to try the BB Cream.  If it sucks then I won't be tempted in the future!  I also got my sis the deluxe shadow palette since it's going to disappear soon.  I like quite a few of those deluxe shadows so it's sad to see them get retired.

Well, I have to say that as a newbie to Urban Decay I looove the stuff I got in my bag. I just used the Supercurl Mascara & shadow pencil. I love them both. I'm a mascara junkie the Supercurl actually holds a curl! For me that's a huge deal because my lashes are naturally long enough, but they're straight.

I also tried the BB cream sample and it feels really nice. I don't have much experience with BB cream, but this is the most natural feeling one I've tried (even though I've only tried a few). It's very silky feeling.

Damnit! I should have checked here before I ordered it. I got suckered into the free overnight shipping for orders over 35$. I already have most of that, but you can never have enough UD, and my full size Naked is almost out anyway, like someone else said the bag is cheaper than a new Junkie, so I guess it worked out.

Back