Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume 4 Redux?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love UD but i cant use eyeshadows that have glitter, does this palette have a lot glitter eyeshadows?

i think they r talking about 20% off entire purchase coupon that they usually send you by mail.

I got a coupon in mail that I already used. But now trying to justify the email code for this and naked beauty balm. I don't have to eat for 10 days, right?

I ordered it the moment I saw the email this morning.  I shouldn't have - I really don't need it and should be saving holiday money but... It's so pretty... =)

So on phone it took the coupon but I wasn't logged in. Logged in now and removed coupon. I bought urban decay with the coupon before. Why isn't it now?

Yes, I have this palette. This is an old palette. It seems to be selling again. The colors are amazing. Very pigmented! Urban Decay eye shadows never fails!

I just wanted to say that the coupon is for ulta rewards club members, it is sent to your home and linked to your ulta rewards club membership. The coupon got mailed to some club members. This is one of the only coupons I've ever seen that is used on prestige. The only things you couldn't use it on were lancome, benefit brow services, and dermacological products. 

It's kind of like a friends and family sale.  

The one I got in the mail worked for urban decay but the one in email doesn't work online. I was just about to call customer service but they closed 3 minutes earlier. Should I try a store?

The one I got in the mail worked for urban decay but the one in email doesn't work online. I was just about to call customer service but they closed 3 minutes earlier. Should I try a store?
It kind of sounds like a glitch is registering the code as used from the first time you had it in your cart before you signed in. If you call them today they may be able to fix it for you? Good luck!

Hey Ladies! Ulta Employee here!  Book of shadows is awesome!  I'm sure you've already determined the 20% cannot be applied online, however, it does work in stores!  That coupon expires on 11/2!  Be lucky you have so much time on them, the family and friend coupons we gave out expired on the 26th! Get ready for some awesome holiday nifty-gifties! Any questions, shoot them my way! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Gahhh I want this! I'm hoping that I can buy it on Black Friday, but I highly doubt it... The colors look awesome and the extras are perfect!!! Why must I have to wait for Black Friday?

I got this a while back at Nordstrom Rack for just under $30 (if memory serves this was at least a year ago). I have to say, I hardly ever use it. The items from the palette I use most are the liquid liner, which I LOVE and the primer. I finally depotted it so I could remember to use it. I only really like the neutral colors and thought I'd used them more often if I stuck them in a Z Palette and included some of my favorite mattes to go with it. 

I did get this on 11/2 in store with my coupon. I wish I had gotten a few other items with my coupon. But loving this palette and colors.

Quote:   Gahhh I want this! I'm hoping that I can buy it on Black Friday, but I highly doubt it... The colors look awesome and the extras are perfect!!! Why must I have to wait for Black Friday?
@elfbarbie07 

on Urban Decay's website for Cyber Monday at 6AM PST they have the Urban Decay BOS IV redux on sale for $25 + you get a deluxe sample of a revolution lipstick!!

Back