Urban Decay Fall 2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this!!! I was contemplating Bobbi Brown's Bonfire Palette for the shadow, but this, this is so much better!

It comes out June 29th at urbandecay.com and August 1st at Sephora and Ulta. It's also permanent, so if you'd like to wait for the F&F sale, you can.

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif It comes out June 29th at urbandecay.com and August 1st at Sephora and Ulta. It's also permanent, so if you'd like to wait for the F&F sale, you can. It is? Then I am totally waiting.

Got it! Is that something they do on their website? I haven't heard of it before, maybe because the only product of UD's I've ever bought is their primer potion?

Yes, on their site. If you sign up for their e-mail newsletter you'll get an email about the sale, though I usually hear about it here or on beauty blogs first.

Woo hoo!!! I can't wait to get my paws on this! This and the Deluxe would make a great pair for me to travel with!

I'm so getting this. This is absolutely gorgeous and I don't mind the 3 repeats I already own bc they're my favorites that I use constantly!! I'm debating whether to go ahead and get it or wait...

Well I ordered this today. Was in Des Moines over the weekend and didn't buy ONE bit of make-up...instead went on a book rampage! So I figured I would treat myself since I was at MAC, Sephora...Bobbi Brown....Chanel.....and didnt buy one thing.

I'm still thinking about the Deluxe palette, but didn't want to spend that much today--Lucy if you don't get Naked over there right away (heh heh) and need someone to do a CP for you, I'd be willing to!

Hopefully I love this palette as much in person as I do online!

Got this in the mail today and it is SOO pretty! I can't wait to use it tomorrow! Also got a Wonder Brush--at $7.50, it was just enough to get the free shipping. All the colors look so awesome--even the matte ones. I think these are the first two matte shadows I own!

Now just waiting for my stuff to come from Burberry and I'm DONE for a while!

Wow, didn't think it was supposed to be on Sephora until like August? Rats--I would have rather gotten it there, then I could get my Fresh Plum lip balm I want to try. Oh well.

lol rebbirae, you'd be getting naked for me
biggrin.gif

it's out here in september, i think i can hang on until then.

Back