Urban Decay Naked 2 (OFFICIAL)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preordered mine last night through Macy's, but decided just to place an order with Sephora. So excited! I'm on an UD kick lately. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anyone else have their dual ended brush fall apart? Mine did the first time trying to use it. :/ Someone on my blog commented that theirs is wobbly already.

Yeah, for the cost it shouldn't do that. My husband had some super glue, so I drizzled it on the inside of the tube and pushed the brush end back in. Looks fine now and doesn't wobble, but I shouldn't have had to fix it.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, for the cost it shouldn't do that. My husband had some super glue, so I drizzled it on the inside of the tube and pushed the brush end back in. Looks fine now and doesn't wobble, but I shouldn't have had to fix it.

Completely agree, UD was going to be one of my first major purchases but this has been feeling a bit gunshy. I guess it will all depend on how many others have these or similar issues.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It might have been faulty since they're rushing to get these babies out. Let them know what happened and see if they'll replace it.

Mine was slighty wobbley :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I pulled it apart and superglued it. I was going to call UD but since I was able to fix it and it looks okay, I decided to not contact them. My ELF eyeliner brush did the same thing ... Though for $1 I expected it to fall apart at some time. LOL!

My eldest daughter was raving over this palette leading up to Christmas. It was sold out at most of the Sephorias we visited. We was ver dissapointed we could find it until took a chance at a remote Sephoria located in a JCPenny. She was thrilled. The colors look nice. I'll try hers befor I decide to by it.

Originally Posted by DenDen4Ever /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My eldest daughter was raving over this palette leading up to Christmas. It was sold out at most of the Sephorias we visited. We was ver dissapointed we could find it until took a chance at a remote Sephoria located in a JCPenny. She was thrilled. The colors look nice. I'll try hers befor I decide to by it.
NAKED2 is not sold in Sephora or any retailer until the end of the month. It can be purchased online at Sephora.com or through UrbanDecay.com.You sure she bought NAKED2 not NAKED? Which case cover is it?

My YDK pan in my Naked2 palette all of a sudden fell out...  It was crooked when I got it but it wasnt a big deal so I didnt email them, but now it has completely fallen out... I emailed them now but got an email back saying that email delivery has been delayed... strange.  They must be getting a lot of emails.

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My YDK pan in my Naked2 palette all of a sudden fell out...  It was crooked when I got it but it wasnt a big deal so I didnt email them, but now it has completely fallen out... I emailed them now but got an email back saying that email delivery has been delayed... strange.  They must be getting a lot of emails.
Not surprised. Urban Decay is pumping out crap quality packaging lately. My Zephyr shadow in BOS 4 is loose. I suspect it will fall out soon.

oh noes, hopefully they'll replace the palette! how annoying! mine is *thank god* intact, YDK is one of my favorite color out of that one!

Thanks.  I resent the email this morning and got a response back now.  They asked me to send in pictures so they can send them to their quality team and "Once we get the image we will take the next step in replacing your palette for you." I just replied with two pictures so hopefully they can fix this for me.  I hate to complain but for $50, I dont want my palette falling apart in less then a month.

*Update- just got another email back really quick saying "Thank you for your email and images. I have forwarded your images to the quality control team and they are currently looking at it. If we do not get back to you about the damaged palette in a few days please go ahead and throw it away. In the meantime I have gone ahead and will be reshipping you a new Naked 2 palette. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email." 

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks.  I resent the email this morning and got a response back now.  They asked me to send in pictures so they can send them to their quality team and "Once we get the image we will take the next step in replacing your palette for you." I just replied with two pictures so hopefully they can fix this for me.  I hate to complain but for $50, I dont want my palette falling apart in less then a month.

*Update- just got another email back really quick saying "Thank you for your email and images. I have forwarded your images to the quality control team and they are currently looking at it. If we do not get back to you about the damaged palette in a few days please go ahead and throw it away. In the meantime I have gone ahead and will be reshipping you a new Naked 2 palette. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email." 

If they don't contact you.. throw it away?! lol. I would just say keep them both & just super glue the damaged one back up and keep the new one for backup :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol, Yeah thats what I thought too!  

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If they don't contact you.. throw it away?! lol. I would just say keep them both & just super glue the damaged one back up and keep the new one for backup :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just ordered mine from Sephora this morning.  I couldn't resist the two deluxe sized samples they are offering.  I've been wanting to try TF's violet blonde perfume for awhile- and it's so pricey.  I hope my palette doesn't fall apart.  I think I'll get a lot of use out of it.

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No kidding! Nothing else is wrong with it, keep it and use it.

Back