Victoria's Secret fragrance?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went crazy one year and bought alot of bottles in one of the annual sales. We now just keep them in the bathroom and use them there. lol

I like LoveSpell!! My cousin had it and it smelled so good on her, so I got it, and my friends liked it, so they got it, so we all wear it now! Haha!

VS perfumes in my own opinion don't last very long! Actually the fragrances smell great, the only one I really don't like at all (sorry about this guys) is Amber Romance, my guy likes the lotion but it makes me sick! I like the heavenly collection and pink, and most of all I love pure seduction and love spell! Too bad they don't last but a couple of seconds...I swear!

I get alot of compliments when I wear Body by victoria- and I noticed is not as popular as the other but it's still in the store. Alot of people ask me what perfume I'm wearing when I have it on.

Originally Posted by rosiedavila /img/forum/go_quote.gif VS perfumes in my own opinion don't last very long! Actually the fragrances smell great, the only one I really don't like at all (sorry about this guys) is Amber Romance, my guy likes the lotion but it makes me sick! I like the heavenly collection and pink, and most of all I love pure seduction and love spell! Too bad they don't last but a couple of seconds...I swear! I don't like amber romance either! have you tried the edt versions of the spray? they last a lot longer, especially paired with the lotions!

I was given Dream Angels Heavenly several years ago by a guy and I still keep it around. I use the body wash and the mist and it lasts all night. Last time I bought it, as I was standing in line, there was a sign in the store that said it's the best selling perfume.

not sure what guys would like, but an ex bought me body by victoria so im assuming he liked that, but i personally love sweet craving from the mood line

A Co Worker of mine wears Body By Victoria, and it seems divine on her... I need to go pick some up... I hope my husband likes how it will smell on me...

i can never really smell it on myself when i wear it, but i love the richly deserved intense hydrator in this scent.

I loved "Victoria" by Victoria's Secret.  Does anyone know where I can find it?  I know they discontinued it.  Why?  I assumed it was because it was too close to some other fragrance's formula.

Back