Volumizing ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Linab5 SAMY volumizing shampoo and conditioner. It is sooo good, I love it! and it smells awesome! It doesn't dry out your hair either and leaves NO residue, it contains no wax. i'm not sure, but i think i've seen that in stores before. i'm going to try it.
what i didn't like about Dove volumumizing shampoo, was that it worked all right. --but afterwards it made my hair dry...
sadyes.gif

so i stopped using it after only using it like four times.

Where do you buy the Big Sexy Hair products?

I have short straight baby fine hair and need volume and something to help a curl iron curl stay.

The Big Sexy Hair sounded like something I could use, but who is it made by and where can I buy it?

Thanking you in advance,

JoAnn in TEXAS

I am currently doing a campaign for The OWNNetwork (oprah's new network) and am product testing Shielo Volume Shampoo and the Shielo Volume Conditioner among some of their other products.  I have been more frequently buying Shielo lately in my rotation of products I regularly use!     I have super limp hair and its pretty oily, too.  The citrus formula strip all the heavy oil without completely stripping my hair from my scalp and leaves it shiny, clean, and guess what, fuller!  I often loose lustre in my hair when heat styling, coloring, and putting tons of crazy products in my hair to get it to do what I want it to do.  Shielo erases some of this damage and removes the last application of all those crazy styling products to leave a clean, shiny head without residue or buildup.  I think I have found a new Shampoo, ladies and gentlemen, and I don't often say that, because I have a really difficult time selecting a shampoo that balances my hair type and all the nutty things I do to my poor head!

I have thinning hair for the past 10 years (only 31) due to medical problems. I have found a great shampoo/conditioner/line of products that really seems to be working. I am using Nioxin.  It  tingles when you apply it.  It detangles and makes my hair so soft! I have natuarally curly hair, so I only brush it out after I've washed it, otherwise it's too tangled.  I have to get my Nioxin through my hair dresser, but sally's has a line that is also for thinning hair that my mom bought after she was out of her Nioxin and she seems to think that it works even better!  I just started a new bottle of shampoo and conditioner of the Nioxin, but when I'm through, I think I will try the brand Sally's carries. Just thought some of you might want to know about how to thicken your hair without rogaine or anything along those lines.  Hope this helps someone! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been following this thread - and I just wanted to alert everyone that Shielo is having their Volume Shampoo at 50% off on their site!  I know this shampoo is expensive and NEVER goes on sale, but at 50% off - I am going to stock up and buy 4 to have with me.   I bought Shielo's Volume line once 6 months ago and have been in LOVE with it ever since. I have super fine hair that breaks easily. This product gives great impressive volume, while protecting and conditioning hair. It helps with tangles as well. I love it.

Originally Posted by JoAnnAtkinson /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where do you buy the Big Sexy Hair products?

I have short straight baby fine hair and need volume and something to help a curl iron curl stay.

The Big Sexy Hair sounded like something I could use, but who is it made by and where can I buy it?

Thanking you in advance,
JoAnn in TEXAS
I googled Big Sexy Hair and you can buy there products from so many different places.  Either ask your local hair dresser to buy it for you, or buy it online.  Maybe one of your local beauty supply stores carries it or can order it in for you.  I'm fortunate that my hair dresser carries most of the Sexy Hair Lines.  I really like the tri soy wheat leave in conditioner.  It doesn't weigh your hair down and it detangles beautifully! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  The smell is excellent, too! I have a bit of almost every line! Love this product line(s).

Back