Want to Re-Sub, But Can't Decide! Help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I just ordered Glossybox just because of the alex and ani!! (I will probably cancel because I cannot swing $21/mo for that and $10/mo for ipsy because yeah I resubbed there too)

I'm have Birchbox, Glossybox, and because I'm a brown girl, We Are Onyx. I love, love, love We Are Onyx because its specialy catered to my needs. I also really love Birchbox because of the points system. Glossybox has more of the fancier products and I usually like about 2 or 3 of the 5 items they include, but last month was a TOTAL miss. It seems this month Glossybox is going to be a miss as well. Hopefully they get it right for December.

OK I just ordered Glossybox just because of the alex and ani!! (I will probably cancel because I cannot swing $21/mo for that and $10/mo for ipsy because yeah I resubbed there too)
I resubbed Ipsy and I will be cancelling after December...I was hoping that my resub bag would be all the top choices for this month and I got things I will NEVER use...they are posted in swap land!

Looking forward to my first glossybox....

Back