Warm water with Lemon & Honey!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll put on weight if you drank it all day long, non-stop and laid in bed without moving and chased it down with chocolate bars ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  1 teaspoon of honey in 1.5L of water is nothing.  1 teaspoon of honey is 21 calories which is the number of calories a 150lb person would use up to breath for 15 minutes.

Originally Posted by wendycopper /img/forum/go_quote.gif

of course you will put on weigt. honey is a kind of sugar, thus it contains many high calories. on the other hand, it is nourishing and it is very good for ladies. if you are not afraid of putting on weight, just drink it.

I'm a big coffee drinker but try to stick to minimal cups a day. When I'm not drinking that though, I sip on warm water and lemons, with or without honey, all day long at work. It's delicious and keeps me feeling full and flushed. 

Regardless of how you drink it, the more water you put into your body the better. 

Hello,

It is nice to take warm water with lemon juice.It will helps you a lot.It will keep your body fit and fine.

Thanks for sharing a great post with us.

What the warm water mixed with honey does is helps you lose weight. Aside from that another benefit of just drinking water mixed with lemon helps reduce or eliminate acne.

Link deleted per Terms of Service.

YEs it is the best home remedy for weight loss. when you take this mixture you stomach should be empty.

Honey doesn't make you fat. It's a 'simple sugar' Your body uses sugar (but you do have to think about all the added sugar in your entire diet). It's way better for you than sugar because of the antioxidants and it's also an antiseptic. It works great as a facial by itself... All in all, it will not make you gain weight. Yes, too much sugars can make you fat, but just because it has sugar in it, doesn't mean its all bad for you. Again, your body runs on sugars and carbs. Just pay attention to all the excess sugar (and artificial sugar) you ingest. For instance, I cut soda out of my diet and dropped 12 pounds and soda is full of nothing but fake sugar and colorants. Real sugar; can be good. Fake sugar; BAD!!

Its a great start for your body on a empty stomach is best, but any time its great.  I have started putting honey on my face at night as a mask.  Its awesome!  Goggle it!  it helps with dark circle around your eyes, wrinkles everything!!  really does gave your face a fresh look. 

I honestly doubt that drinking water with honer and lemon will make you lose weight. It might help if you also do some excercise, otherwise I'm sure it can event make you fat because of the calories of honey.

Back