Wearing High Heels All Day?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would def. try the in-soles. I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this already but wearing heels every day all day is actually pretty bad for your back :-/ if you don't really have to wear them, i would try staying away. OR at least get a heel with the pedestal platform (less strain on the back). or even a wedge (without the cork, cuz that really dresses it down). <3TZ

I can't really wear heels all day (dress code) but I will tell you do not go to a wild dance party and dance in heels. It gives you the worst blisters!!! I wore stilettos to my middle school graduation dance - worst idea I've ever had in my life! Couldn't walk right for three days XD

There are gel soles like Dr. Scholls that make heels more comfortable to be in for long periods of time.

I just bought my first pair of platform braided-wedge heel sandals this week at Marshall's. They are black & gold animal print with a peep toe. I have no other shoe that is even remotely close in style to these OR as high in height (4" heel with 1" platform). In the store, they felt like I could wear them all day and night. We'll see how it goes--I'm planning on wearing them Sunday for my anniversary!!

What is the proper name for the type of heel the Fergie shoes has?

I think they are both sexy and practical, at the same time.

I believe they're called "cone heels", and they come in different heights.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What is the proper name for the type of heel the Fergie shoes has?

I think they are both sexy and practical, at the same time.

Back