Wet 'n' Wild Fantasy Makers 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by musingmuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally got my hands on WnW!!! :-O I've been going in and out of drugstores for months.. until finally Zellers ( canadian version of Target ) put up a display of WnW makeup!

i was very lucky to get my hands on a few eyeshadow palettes... everyone was after their stuff like fly on $hit!

yay so happy for you... you must let us know what you think :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well technically yes, but It looks nothing like Target :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The selection is still pathetic. I hope we get the same merchandise as Target.. like Sonia Kashuk! that would be sweet.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

BTW... not Canadian version of Target... it is Target - Zellers was purchased by Target. 

Apparently not going to see a Zellers converted into Target...until maybe 2012.

Well technically yes, but It looks nothing like Target :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The selection is still pathetic. I hope we get the same merchandise as Target.. like Sonia Kashuk! that would be sweet.

LOL! Same here.

Originally Posted by Kaydeebii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I havent worn wet and wild since I was 10... that was 7 years ago I dont remember it being too good. Everyone on here raves about it so I really want to try it out now that its been so long!

Lol you  want the stuff in our stores and we want the stuff in yours ^ ^

Back