Wet n Wild Sneak Peek of 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone find them yet? I am sure the people at Walgreens must think I am casing the joint lol.

Originally Posted by hollyxann /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm still trying to find the 8 shadow palettes.
Me too.  It's sort of become my life's quest.  lol  I'm going to go out tomorrow and make the drug store rounds again.  I need to make nice with one of the women at the Walgreens cosmetics counter.  

Lol ! Too bad this brand isn't available here, the palettes look gorgeous. Ah, but i already have too many palettes.

I wanted to pick up the new 8 palettes, so went to Walgreens after work. SOOO disappointing! They don't even have it! Why does Hawaii get everything last? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Gotta go walmart and see if they have it, but they're usually always sold on all the good stuff. 

Lucky! I looked at Walgreens tonight for these, but they weren't there...not even a display for the new products. Will have to try Wal-Mart later in the week. I especially want Blue Had Me at Hello and Petal Pusher. I already have similar colors to the neutrals palette, though I do like the greens in it.

Hi Leticia, do you happen to have TKB's Chameleon Fine?

If you do, would you mind swatching that alongside too? Please? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I finally found the 8-pan palettes at Walgreens today!!! I was so excited.

I bought Petal Pushers and Comfort Zone and then I bought one of the 3-pan palettes in Silent Treatment.

I can't wait to use them!!

I know there's been a lot of buzz about some of the colors from WNW palettes being dupes for other high end makeup brands. Has anyone done a new list of dupes? (specifically WNW dupe for ___)

I'd love to know which WNW palettes/colors are dupes for what.

There is one in the blue palette that is very close to MAC's Deep Truth (though not exact).

I really only want Comfort Zone...for now. I finally found it at Walgreens, there was only one left, but two of the pans were broken! So still waiting until they get more in. Bleh.

I've been to several different Walgreens & a Wal-Mart in search of these, and none of them has it in stock (Wal-Mart didn't even seem to carry the brand)! I'll try again in a week or two...I mostly want the blue one,

So far I think Petal Pusher is a let down quality wise. I haven't had enough chance to play with all of the palettes yet.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So far I think Petal Pusher is a let down quality wise. I haven't had enough chance to play with all of the palettes yet.

I was just reading a review yesterday that said that, at least if you mean the palette with the purples, right? They said out of all the palettes that one is the least pigmented. I'm surprised that WnW would release it like that, they are finally getting a good reputation for having great palettes that can even compete with the department stores and then they release a total dud? I heard the browns/greens and the blue palettes were nice though, just as you would expect and are used to from the six pan palettes.

Back