What are the best tweezers?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Tweezerman.
smile.gif

Trust me this IS the best pair. I've tried a few different pricier ones from the cosmetics department. They work ok for large longer hairs. But if you want to grab the smallest, finest hair with precision, there is only one solution.

It's called Splinter Grabber USA. At least thats what it says on the tweezer. I got it from a car care kit I received as a gift. I'm guessing it's cheep, but it works so so well. This sounds over the top but it's all I ever plan to use.

I have used tweezerman. they are nothing compared to anastasia of beverley hills. go onto makeupalley, they attest to this fact!!

I used my boyfriends mom's tweezerman and I loved it so much that I went and bought one today. It was 20 dollars but way worth it if its gonna pull off every little hair and its so easy to use. My boyfriends mom actually sent hers in and they sharpened it and sent it back
smile.gif

tweezerman.

my mom used to take mine all the time when i lived at home, when i moved out i got this phone call asking me where i got them cuase she couldnt go back to using regular tweezers after using the tweezerman ones for so long.

Tweezerman - I have a pair of full-sized ones and I found a mini-pair at the checkout counter of a Linen's and Things. The mini-pair is great to keep in my purse for bizarre eyebrow emergencies.

These are the only tweezers I have found that work all of the time - I love em.

a couple months ago i bought some tweezers from M.A.C and to my surprise they are the bomb!!!! i have the slanted tip and i love it b.c it even takes out the small lil hairs that most tweezers wont grap!

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use Revlon, they aren't too bad, best I've used anyway. Never tried tweezerman brand, haven't even looked to see if its available in Canada, but I think I'll be looking out for it now.Oh Revlon had the free sharpening for life deal too, but I threw out my package without thinking about it when I was cleaning one day... Ah well...

I use a pair by Revlon and like them too, especially compared to other ones that I have used! I have seen some tweezerman tweezers and their eyelash curlers at Shopper's Drug Mart in Canada.

I used to think tweezerman were the best tweezers but now I'm starting to think that they are loosing their touch on the basis that you can get your tweezers sharpened for free you just pay shipping (I've never done this though - I just buy another pair.)  

So nothing really justifies the cost if you are not going to take advantage of the warantee.  

I recently bought a pair of tweezermania tweezers and they are really high quality tweezers and they are just as nice as any tweezerman tweezers and I bought them at half the cost.  It reminds me of how tweezermans tweezers used to be. 

I'm a big fan of Tweezerman too. They can grab hairs that are just barely past the skin surface! I always have a pair of Tweezerman tweezers sitting right beside me as I work so that I can catch new hairs right away.

PLEASE just say NO to Tweezerman tweezers!  Once you've used Anastasia's pepto pink tweezers that say Beverly Hills on them (they run about $28.00), you'll never used anything else.  Allure has had them as their top beauty items, Sephora and Ulta carry them which says a lot, and you can also get them on Amazon.  They are absolutely AMAZING.  I just lost mine that I've had for over 8 years without ever sharpening and I feel naked! There's no doubt that I'm replacing them, and truly Tweezerman is junk compared to these tweezers.  Do some searching and read some reviews, I haven't heard any bad reviews.  Somebody I know complained on this website about spending a lot for a different brand of tweezer, but let me tell you, when it comes to tweezers, you really do get what you pay for.  As I said, $28.00 for 8 years and running (if I hadn't lost them), with no sharpening needed, that's not a bad deal!  Anastasia is a classy compÃ¥ny any they have all kinds of brow tools and products as wells as a makeup line too!  I wish I could afford it!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  A nice pair of tweezers that I use every day or every other day is something I will indulge myself in.  When I used to use cheap tweezers (including tweezerman), I'd end up digging for hair that the tweezer left behind because it broke off and I'd never get the hair and it would be all red and I'd be mad!  Boy am I glad those days are over!  Anastasia tweezers even allow me to tweeze new hair that has just barely broke the surface.  

The only reason Tweezerman has gotten so many good reviews is because there haven't been any products that were actually decent, so we all settled for products that really weren't very effectve! Buy the Anastasia tweezers, you will not be sorry!!!!!!  
wub.gif

Though I haven't used the MAC tweezers, they also look like a good investment, a girl's got to love anything MAC!  
smilehappyyes.gif

I use Tweezerman and never had a problem. They're great for catching stray hairs. But if you're looking for another method for grooming eyebrows or any other part of the face try an eyebrow shaver. They're really cheap on eBay and it's a lot nicer than always tweezing. I bought some when I was abroad in Korea and never looked back. Beats any tweezers for shaping and removing hair.

I agree that the Anastasia ones are awesome, I love mine. Not sure they're good enough to be worth $28 though - we'll see how long they last! Mine are about two years old & still going strong, though.

Back