What are your guilty pleasure TV shows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My absolute favorites types of shows are documentaries, especially about nature. My other fave shows are "RuPaul's Drag Race", "Chopped", the original "Iron Chef" (when I can find it) Julia Child cooking shows from PBS from Netflix. "Are You Being Served" and "Monty Python's Flying Circus"
I LOVE "Are You Being Served"...my husband doesn't get it. I can never find it on tv. I have the first season on DVD, so it helps when I need a good laugh. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess my guilty pleasures are "What Not To Wear", and "Fashion Police". Joan. Rivers. Cracks. Me. Up. I think I have a warped since of humor.

My all time favorite show is "Everybody Loves Raymond". I can quote every episode, it just never gets old to me...

I also love "Downton Abbey", "Mr. Selfridge", and "The Soup".

hmm guilty TV well i like this one (Queen Divas )  (新抱喜相逢) have been watching it only for a week or so, but already i find myself missing it when im at work :angry: :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Its from HK and its sooo good :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

here is the readup on it makes it easyer for me hehe :luv:

queen-divas.jpg

Born into a noble family, HO SIU-LAN is not only very skillful in household management but also in charge of all events of Lin Enterprise, however trivial, for her husband"s family. Her elder son LIN CHI-SUM and second son LIN CHI-KIT have not got married yet, and they maintain low-profile relationships respectively with two actresses from the film and television industry, leaving SIU-LAN with no alternative but to recognize their marriages. Her elder daughter-in-law KWOK FEI-FEI is the tragic drama queen, whereas her second daughter-in-law MAN CHOI-LING is the comedy-drama queen. Competing head-to-head as two outstanding actresses, their battleground expands from the showbiz to the mega-mansion. Their mother-in-law, who usually presents herself as a kind mother and good wife, in fact hides a dagger in her smile. Three divas showcase sparkling acting skills that nearly surpass the Academy Award Best Actress, resulting in tons of jokes. Until SIU-LAN uncovers that someone has embezzled company money, the whole family falls in dire straits. Ever since then, things unknown by the others have been gradually unmasked with laughter and tears interweaving.
 ​
:king: Hope you like it :king:  

my and my hubbies guilty pleasure: Cheaters

it is the most ridiculous thing ever, but we love it! also, a lot of reality TV shows. never in a million years would I have thought I would give into reality TV, but now that I have....... I can't go back 

Back