What bodywash are you using right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh I finally opened up some new ones and now I am using Lush Rose Jam shower gel and Debaucherous Bath Zombie Girl bubbling scrub (btw I do not recommend DB as a company even though this product smells fab.)

I'm also using Olay's in-shower lotion. My poor winter skin.

Currently rotating between Yes To Carrots (When they did their $2 sale for Black Friday in 2013 I got 4 bottles - 2 Carrots and 2 Cucumbers.  This stuff WILL NOT DIE.  It's taken us over a year to get through two bottles!  On the third one now and then one more Cucumber!), Caudalie's The Des Vignes (which is mine all mine.  Hubby is not allowed to use!), and a Haus of Gloi bubbling scrub in Olde Cider Haus, which is my exfoliator (LOVE their bubbling scrubs!!!).

It's a crowded shower caddy!  :lol:

I'm currently using Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint shower gel.  I love the scent & buy it every year. It's almost gone though & I plan to use The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry shower gel next.

Still using the Ivory aloe on the bits, but am using Lush's Hot Toddy and philosophy's Lavender Bubbly.  I love all things champagne scented.  I have 3 more bottles to get through.  Ooofh.

I just used up John Master's Organic Blood Orange & Vanilla body wash. I'm going to try the Rituals Yogi Flow Shower gel that I got from the last Glossybox. Interested in seeing how this is.

I stocked up on Bath and Body Work's Brown Sugar and Fig body wash since I loved it so much and they are notorious for changing their scents way too often. I still have 6 bottles left and use small amounts on my pouf to make it last even longer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They sometimes have it online but it's very hard to get, I just love it!

I just used up my Bath and Body Works Velvet Sugar body wash yesterday. Then onto the remainder of Molton Brown Gingerlily. I love the way Bath and Body Works lathers up, the rest don't seem to lather so much, more oily or something. 

I'm using Dial's vanilla yogurt and almond milk. Cheapie. I use Spectrogel on my shoulders and areas where I sweat, though.

I am using the same body wash! Totally love it, it is great and my skin feels so soft and tender. Also, I smell like vanilla, which I love. Feels great against the skin while washing and makes tons of foam. Totally recommend it if you got  slightly dry skin. 

99% of my shower gels come from subscription boxes.  I just used up the second Lollia one from PSMH - it smelled nice enough but the screw on cap was kind of a pain in the butt so I wouldn't repurchase.

Now I'm on to the Plum Island Soap Co. Orange Ginger shower gel; I bought it when I was first obsessing about the Style Quarterly box by pashbox (they featured it in their fall box).  It smells heavenly - I have really loved all of the products I got from them. 

I'm currently using St. Ives Mineral Therapy body wash and Dove body wash. The scent of Aveda Energizing body really helps me kickstart my day. Super love the smell! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of my body washes come from various subscription boxes as well and after using one full size Rituals body wash and a smaller sample size, I'm in love with the line. The scents are heavenly. The texture is like a shaving gel so it doubles up as a shaving cream also. When I first tried it, I wasn't sure about because of the texture but now I'm a huge fan. 

I use soap and then shower gel. I'm weird like that.

I'm using Ivory bar soap right now (got an excellent deal with coupons, and I've used it off and on since I was a small child).

For body wash, I'm using Caress Tahitian Renewal. I love how it smells, and it is slightly exfoliating without being "too much."

[SIZE=12pt]Hi, guys,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I'm absolutely obsessed with body care! :wub: [/SIZE]I recently rediscovered a French brand I used to buy at Marks & spencer, Les senteurs gourmandes. Good news, now they deliver in the UK directly through their site! The scents are delicious and the prices allowed me to try many of them [SIZE=12pt] :blush: [/SIZE]

Im a body wash lover! Currently switching between these;

* TBS Coconut Shower Cream - Loooovely coconut scent and uber moisturizing for a body wash. Just love it.

* TBS Strawberry Shower Gel - My all time fav from body shop. The scent reminds me of freshly picked strawberries. I feel like smelling myself all the time using it xD

* Etude House Milk Talk in Choco - It's really heavy chocolate fragrance, so I don't use it often. But it's ok.

* Minerals of Eden Body wash - This has such a special scent. Kinda like a mixture between shea, vanilla, aloe vera and some thing I cannot describe. Totally my new favorite. The scent lingers forever aswell.
Sounds cool, I use Bodyshop products as they are easily available in India. Cocoa Butter Shower cream

Back